• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

1953/2003 Commemorative Edition

thebeepster

truth seeker
Have possible interest in acquiring one of the above cars. My best info is that there are 17-18 of these in FL. I know 2 of the owners but am not aware of any for sale...Can anyone out there provide a lead?:shrug01:

Yup, that's the one. I believe they can still be built (thru AAT) but I wanted to first explore the possibility of buying an existing one...any leads appreciated!:yesnod:

53/03

Have possible interest in acquiring one of the above cars. My best info is that there are 17-18 of these in FL. I know 2 of the owners but am not aware of any for sale...Can anyone out there provide a lead?:shrug01:

I stopped by C&S Corvettes in Sarasota a couple of months back, he had one for sale then but I don't know if they still have it.

Good Luck,
Joe B.

Back