• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Tallahassee cruise 10-6-07

If we're in town and the weather plays nice, we'll try to make this one....

I'm envious...would love to move up to that neck of the woods and get out of this over-populated mess in Pinellas Co!!:banghead:

I think the love bugs are on their way out up here as well. Only had two of them do the suicide attack on my front bumper yesterday on the way to the post office.

I think the love bugs are on their way out up here as well. Only had two of them do the suicide attack on my front bumper yesterday on the way to the post office.

Yes they are. Had none on my truck on the drive home yesterday. Miserable little creatures :banghead:

Sounds good...I'm definitely on the way out of here but the outlook for selling a house is very dismal for the forseeable future:nonod:

The housing market for a seller in Florida is definately not too good right now. I would imagine it is tougher down south than up here. Good luck with a sale, hope it works out :thumbsup:

Sorry, I don't know how the other 80 percent of the area fared with rain, but we got 20 percented up to our ankles around here. :ack2:

Shhh... don't tell my car, but we're planning on taking it up to this cruise this evening.............

Well, Connie and I made it to this cruise in, and quite honestly it was an enjoyable time. Quite a variety of vehicles there. And Connie ran into a friend she hasn't seen for years. Several people from Cruisin Corvettes was there and all-in-all it was well worth doing. Hopefully next month we'll be able to make it out there again. :thumbsup:

Really enjoyed meeting you and your wife Rich. Great car you have and enjoyed seeing some Vette's show up.

Back