• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Lunch in Bradenton

C5Rick

Well a last minute lunch. Rob and I hope Mary, are coming to Bradenton on Sat. 10/6 for and we are going to meet up at the Boiler Room (Thanks Mark)at noon. Anybody in the area are more than welcome to stop by for a Cheese Steak and some BS
:dancer01: :dancer01: :dancer01: :dancer01: :dancer01: :dancer01: :dancer01:

BocaGrande027.jpg

Hey guys, we are having a "community garage sale" on saturday. We will be stuck here until around 1pm, afterwhich I could definately go for a Boiler Room Special with Onionstrings. If you guys like garage sales this neighborhood usually has a good turnout, lots of stuff. Come by if you can.

Joe B.

Hey guys, we are having a "community garage sale" on saturday. We will be stuck here until around 1pm, afterwhich I could definately go for a Boiler Room Special with Onionstrings. If you guys like garage sales this neighborhood usually has a good turnout, lots of stuff. Come by if you can.

Joe B.

I'm not sure how well I'll be getting around on Sat so I don't know about any yard sailing, but if Rob is OK with it , we can make lunch at 1:00 PM

Sounds good with us,where is this place?

Mary, remember the Cox Chevy Show? Well that was on Cortez Rd. The Boiler Room is not very far from there but up on Manatee Ave. I would guess about 2 miles. They make Great CheeseSteak Subs and Onion Strings. If you order a full sub you will definately have a doggy bag to go home with.:thumbsup:

If you and Rob like Garage sales you should cruise into our Subdivision(Braden Woods) when you get up here. There is a community Garage Sale this Saturday and there is always a good turnout by the homeowners. We will be sitting in our "garage sale" until around 1pm, unless we sell all of our "stuff". So stop by, have a beer and we could head out together. We are planning on making it to the Boiler Room after the sale is over so if ya can't make it by our place, we hope to meet up with ya there. So don't leave.:NoNo:

See ya later,
Joe B.

Speaking of Lunch.... I would guess that any of our fellow CorvetteFlorida.com friends that would like to join in are welcome. The meeting place is The Boiler Room on Manatee Ave. W. in Bradenton. This is a real casual place with good food and good prices, nothing "touristy" here. Deb and I will be there about 1:30pm, some other folks may get there earlier but if you can stop by and say Hi.

Joe B.

Manatee Ave and St Rt 64 are the same. Exit I-75 and take 64 west. It is about 8 miles from 75 and is located on the right side the road. About 200 yards before the Boiler Room is a Wendys and an Auto Zone. There's an Arby's and you want the the driveway right after that.

4Sale019.jpg

4Sale020.jpg

4Sale021.jpg

OK, a slight change in the agenda, meet at Joe & Deb's :dancer01: then drive over for the sandwiches. I might have to find me a driver, I feel like i was used as a soccer ball.
If anyone else is coming, all are :welcome:, you are invited to Joe's for some yard saleing or can meet up at the Boiler Room around 1:30 PM.

Lunch.....

O no,Rob around yard sale's,we will have to bring the truck.:lmao::lmao::lmao:

That's the good thing about Garage Saleing in a vette, not enough room in there for.... a piano,... or a bedroom set. Holy cow, I just thought, we have an Expedition, Deb could kidnap you guys and you might come back with it full of stuff.
Note to self, hide the keys on saturday.

See ya,
Joe B.

Tim glad to hear from ya. I take it you're back in the country. I hope Cheryl is with ya.
Here's some dorections to Joe's place from a couple of previus posts.
Let me know if you still need some help or I'm sure Joe will add something later.
I'm planning on getting to Joe's around 11:00 is that a good time Joe?

Here are directions to get here and my address so you can map it.

From I-75 take the sr70 exit #217, go East to the 2nd traffic light, past the flashing light at the fire station, to Braden Run, turn (R),Braden Woods, follow Braden Run to the 2nd Stop Sign, turn (R), You will see the Vettes, 2nd drive on the right.
When you get here, just come on in, find me or Deb, or someone you know and thats it, you are here.

From Sarasota/Bradenton, get to sr70 (53rd ave), head East past I-75 to Braden Run(Braden Woods), then stay on Braden run to the 2nd stop sign, turn (R), you will see the Vettes.

The address is 6310 Pine Meadow Way, Bradenton, FL. 34202

Phone is my cell, 941-780-3520

I punched in your address on Goggle Maps and Goggle Earth. They said no such pass. So I said I would rough it and drove over with no map. When I turned right at the second stop sign I didn't see two vettes, however about 1/4 mile down I did see a silver C4 ?
I noticed on the street sign it also said 99th St East. When I got all the way home I tried this instead of Pine Meadow in Goggle Earth and it came up, but I still didn't see the Vetts if you are the first house on the right. I didn't take your street address with me

Last edited:
Hey Rick,
Yes, we are back :dancer01:
I'm so happy to be driving the vette again :crazy03:
See you all on saturday.

Tim

AAARRRRGGG ! :banghead: :banghead:
CHANGE of PLANS EVERYONE ! :mad: Sorry to do this but at Joey's soccer practice tonight I found out that tomorrow is team picture day, then they have a practice, and a game at noon. :ack2: So that means I will not be home until after the game, around 1:30. If you all want to stop by or cruise the neighborhood garage sale Deb will be holding down the fort. I guess we still plan on heading to the Boiler room after the game tho.

Sorry folks, see ya'll for lunch. :thumbsup:

Joe B.

Back