• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Bradenton Lunch thursday 10-25-07?

I'm sure it is. I'll map quest it and find out, but it's one of the medical providers down there. I'll let you know. Whats a good place close to you?

I might be able to join you. I go to lunch from 1-2 pm unless a patient has an emergency. I'm on the west side adjacent to Blake Hospital. I know C5Rick is still recuperating from his surgery but seems to be getting around ok. The Atlanta Bread Company is good and convenient on Manatee Ave around 6200 block or so. Also Leroy Selmons on Cortez Rd. is also good for lunch. :thumbsup:

I might be able to join you. I go to lunch from 1-2 pm unless a patient has an emergency. I'm on the west side adjacent to Blake Hospital. I know C5Rick is still recuperating from his surgery but seems to be getting around ok. The Atlanta Bread Company is good and convenient on Manatee Ave around 6200 block or so. Also Leroy Selmons on Cortez Rd. is also good for lunch. :thumbsup:

If thats good with Rick it's good with me:thumbsup:

My last stop will be right there at 62nd st./Manatee Ave. west:thumbsup:

1pm?

Atlanta Bread Company at 1 pm on Thursday should work for me Gordon. Hopefully Rick will be able to join as well. If you'll pm me your cell, I call you if I'm running behind. I'll also pm back to you my office number. :thumbsup:

Atlanta Bread Company at 1 pm on Thursday should work for me Gordon. Hopefully Rick will be able to join as well. If you'll pm me your cell, I call you if I'm running behind. I'll also pm back to you my office number. :thumbsup:

PM's to both of you:thumbsup:

Looking forward to it.

Cheryl has an interview in Tampa at 10:30am so if she is finished on-time, we should be able to make it also, on our way back to Sarasota. :thumbsup:

Tim
Tim's Toys :reddevil:

Gordon, PM returned
One o'clock is fine with me as is the Atlanta Bread Co., but again I'm very flexible at this time.

Tim, this place is only a couple blocks west of the Boiler Room on
Manatee Ave

Rick, I didn't get your PM but call me in the morning and I'll store the number.

See you guys around 1:thumbsup:

Had a great lunch:dancer01:
Mark, Tim & Cheryl, Gordon and myself. We'll have to do it again before I go back to work:thumbsup:

Always a joy and pleasure to see all of you. Thanks Gordon, Rick, Tim and Cheryl for a nice lunch. Mark :thumbsup:

:iagree:with all the above:thumbsup:

It was a great time and a great little respite from the days events.

Always good meeting old friends and making new ones.

Tim & Cheryl, great meeting both of you.:thumbsup: Beautiful car BTW:thumbsup:

Doc and Ric, always a pleasure.

Whenever you want to do it again, let me know? I'll let ya'll know when I'm headed back down.

Enjoy the weekend!!!

Gordon

Back