• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Car crash pictures!!!1

how did you manage that?

I was running 55 and we have a long left turn lane. As I approached and moved over in the left turn lane I started to slow down. I noticed there was a car in front of me and noticed the light was green so I proceeded to keep going. When I got up to the light I realized the guys break lights weren't on and anticipated him turning and moving. He wasn't moving.:banghead: SO I yanked the steering wheel to the right and thought I had my foot on the brake. But actually I think I had my foot on the gas. In any event I lost control and my car slung shot to the right immediately hitting a huge utility pole at the corner of the street. It shut down power for 6 hours to a lot of pissed off people.:ack2: All I can say is thank you God.:thumbsup:

SM
:crazy03:

Did the guy sitting in that left lane obstructing traffic and contributing to the accident get cited?

Back