• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Post your pets!

Ms. AntiVenom

Vicious Evil Person
This board is a little slow this morning, and I like animals

This is my dog "Samson Von Schnauzer Schnippeln Sie Knacken" or sammy , He is probably the best in the world, But I'm biased
He is a pure bred miniture Schnauzer, He is just the runt of the litter so he is extra small, He has a big attitude to make up for it all, He doesnt know he is mini, he thinks he is a giant schnauzer, Ive had him since I was 19 and he still acts like a pup.

He likes ducks
67q1ath.jpg

He likes vacums
5xzgv83.jpg

He likes to sleep
53ze2ax.jpg

He hates cats
4vrztb6.jpg

My bearded dragon little baby Sheila - the bigger one is Bruiser, and two more that just passed away via their age
4vqnz47.jpg

Bruiser
4qfuvf5.jpg

I have a thing for russian blue cats
4mbbio1.jpg

****Waiting for Rich's HUGE post :lmao:

Great thread! Very cute pets! The cats don't eat the lizards?
Here are Prince and Sam. They are litter mates. Doberman brothers, 8 years old now but about 6 in these photos.
Prince
1712700.jpg

Sam
176700.jpg

We call them "The Boys" Here they're playing in the yard of our old house. Sam's a little pissed at Prince for putting him into the grass:
P1000358.jpg

Here's a poster I made of them:
Goaheadmakeourday.jpg

This is my best buddy "Joey". His newest trick is climbing trees!

Attachments

• Joey1.jpg
    Joey1.jpg
    183.1 KB · Views: 227
  • Joey2.jpg
    Joey2.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 238
  • Joey3.jpg
    Joey3.jpg
    195.5 KB · Views: 227
We have two Shitzus. They are brother and sister from the same litter. They are 12 years old and these pictures are from last year.

This is Bozzie, he was the runt of the litter but is now 19 pounds and will eat anything that does not eat him.
Bozzie.jpg

This is Maggie and she is very small for this breed, she is only 8 1/2 pounds, but she rules the house and is about to attempt to kick the ass of this ceramic squirrel!
Maggie.jpg

GB, is that a Jack Russell?? :eek: I have never seen a dog climb a tree !:shrug01: What was he going after??

Rich427, That squirrel doesn't have a chance :nonod:

They are all great!!! I like german dogs for some reason, My first pup was a rottie:)

and I like Jack's allot too

This our good buddy Rocky. We have been told that he is part Rotty & part Pit. He is a lover and is spoiled rotten.

Attachments

• rocky.jpg
    rocky.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 189
  • rocky-n-Me.jpg
    rocky-n-Me.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 181
The Powers' killer dog group

OK the Shepherd is commonly known as "Heinrick Himmler the killer" or sometimes called Duncan. :ack2: The Little white bull terrier is commonly called "the angle of death and destruction" or Molly :eek:and the Golden is typically called "Attila the HUN(ey) or Shelby:D and as you may have noticed Molly is playing her greatest rendition of "dead dog". :rofl1::rofl1:

This is all for you Rob:lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl1::rofl1::lmao::rolleyes:

Attachments

• P1010006.jpg
    P1010006.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 146
  • P1010023.jpg
    P1010023.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 143
  • P1010033.jpg
    P1010033.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 148
These are 2 happy lizards that live by the front of our house

275529086.jpg

haha sorry I could not resist

We have 2 dogs. Teddy the Akita and Daisy is 1/2 German Shepherd and 1/2 English Mastiff

172257645.jpg

244116002.jpg

188944192.jpg

VERY happy lizards

again pretty pups!!! people that choose corvettes can choose a great dog too!

I found some more photos

He has a really bad under bite and his tounge hangs out while he sleeps, before I got a gate for him he would wait intill I fell asleep then would park his but upside down and next to me with his head on the pillow just like that
2rh1dw4.jpg

He is rather protective of his cardboard box
121rkh0.jpg

He parks it next to anyone that is sleeping
2uzbgiq.gif

My Czar Czar kitty cat
suyfqx.gif

My friend and neighbor has 2 "schneaky schnauzers". They're friends with our dogs. The only friends our dogs don't try to eat!

My friend and neighbor has 2 "schneaky schnauzers". They're friends with our dogs. The only friends our dogs don't try to eat!

I dont know what it is about the minis, I guess because they were bred down from the big ones , so they think they are big too, everytime I take Sam to the park he runs off with the dobies and shepards!

Great thread you have started Ms. Antivenom

GB, is that a Jack Russell?? :eek: I have never seen a dog climb a tree !:shrug01: What was he going after??

Rich427, That squirrel doesn't have a chance :nonod:

Yep Joey is a Jack Russel through and through. He really isn't going after anything he just loves to jump. I swear he must have a 6 foot vertical jump.

Finally got the batteries in my camera replaced, so I thought I would include a more "normal" shot of Joey.

Attachments

• P1010007.jpg
    P1010007.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 171
Back