• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Tons of C5/Z06 Goodies For Sale - POLISHED LG Headers, Etc. Florida

SIINSI

The New Guy
Tons of C5/Z06 Goodies For Sale - POLISHED LG Pro Long Tube Headers, Etc. Florida

I sold my Z06 and I have a bunch of goodies for sale. I will post up pics in the next few days, I just figured I'd get the thread started.

Vararam B2 with foam filter ~1000 miles $225 Sale Pending

O2 Simulators (Pair) $45

Complete set of Factory 2002 Z06 wheels Mint with the exception of a curb rash on one front wheel. $600

Curb damage slightly visible in pic. NO TIRES.
zgrasssm.jpg

2 Rear Factory 2002 Z06 Wheels with BF Goodrich 315/30/18 G-Force Drag Radials (Used but still have some life in them) $450

Throttle Body Bypass Brand New $15

Z06 Cargo Mat $70

Z06 Vinyl/Carpeted Partition $250

Magnecor Spark Plug Wires for Headers $50

All items are used and in great condition unless otherwise stated. Items do not include shipping unless otherwise stated.

I will accept Paypal or Money Order or cash if you would like to pickup locally. I am located in Port Saint Lucie, FL 34986.

I work quite a bit and crazy hours so I do not get to check the website frequently but, I will answer all PM's and questions in time.

Thanks,
Miguel

Last edited:
Sims Plug Wires Bypass

I am interested in the sims, the plug wires and the TB bypass. I too work CRAZY hours. I live in Palm City.
David.

Question about Headers??

Hello Very interested in Your Headers do you have a Phone Number I could call you? Or call me on My cell here in Florida... 941-769-3021
:welcome: :wavey:
B. Velvick
Punta Gorda, Florida

Black C5 said:
I am interested in the sims, the plug wires and the TB bypass. I too work CRAZY hours. I live in Palm City.
David.

I am expecing word tomorrow on pending sale of these items but, if I don't get word, they are yours :)

The headers were sold and picked up today.

I have updated the thread.

Thanks,
Miguel

Back