• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

CorvetteFlorida name badges

Rich, please bring the corvetteflorida.com decals, too. I'll replace the one that fell off if you bring some, and thanks!

OK, I need 4 more to fill up a sheet so I can print them up......

Step right on up, folks, this won't hurt one little bit......... :D Unless you miss with that pin when putting the badge on, of course, and catch skin with it.. :ack2:

If you have acouple left, I'd also like a Corvette Forida . com decal for my vette.

Already got you covered, Gordon. I've already keyed in all the names via posts and PMs that have asked for namebadges and looking for a few more to fill in.

Are you going to be at the UCP show? I thought you mentioned that there was something going on that might get in the way.

Eh, beats the hell outta me?? Mighta been something but whatever it was, it's dead now;)

I have registered and plan on being there, ugly azzed C4 and all!

Need a decal for my window though...

Already got you covered, Gordon. I've already keyed in all the names via posts and PMs that have asked for namebadges and looking for a few more to fill in.

Are you going to be at the UCP show? I thought you mentioned that there was something going on that might get in the way.

Eh, beats the hell outta me?? Mighta been something but whatever it was, it's dead now;)

I have registered and plan on being there, ugly azzed C4 and all!

Need a decal for my window though...

I've only got five window decals left. I'll be bringing them to the show. Guess I should get some more made up. Can't happen before the show, because things have snowballed this week. I thought things were going to be kind of OK, but someone placed a big order that I need to run to the airport on Thursday..... :banghead: Had to pack five days of work into four days as it is since we had the show last weekend snip a working day from our schedule.

No biggie Rich, don't sweat it . I can have a buddy of mine here make me a couple for the show. Might even have him cook off a few more if he can and bring them with me;)

C U there:thumbsup:

No biggie Rich, don't sweat it . I can have a buddy of mine here make me a couple for the show. Might even have him cook off a few more if he can and bring them with me;)

C U there:thumbsup:

Gordon, heck, you are welcome to them. Only one is allocated to go to Linda...... Didn't mean that to sound like I didn't have enough for you.... :nonod:

Gordon, heck, you are welcome to them. Only one is allocated to go to Linda...... Didn't mean that to sound like I didn't have enough for you.... :nonod:

:rofl1::rofl1:Thats not the way I took it Rich:rofl1::rofl1:

I just know what being up to your azz in Gators is like (I'm there now!) and trying to get ready for something. Especially if you have to pack and travel:thumbsup:

If you've got an extra I'll take it. If not, I have a friend working on some now. He might have them ready by saturday and he might not.

Just want to show the colors:thumbsup:

Well Rich, I got the name badge but didn't remember to pick up Rich427's or Armando's.....I tell you my short term memory is getting VERT short! Also, I never saw you again to get the decals :shrug01:
Could you drop one or two (whatever you have to spare) in the mail some day?

Linda, dont worry, Rob & Mary picked mine and jims up. We got them at Bonita the next day...Thanks for you concern though...We proudly wore our badges as soon as we got them...

Armando

Well Rich, I got the name badge but didn't remember to pick up Rich427's or Armando's.....I tell you my short term memory is getting VERT short! Also, I never saw you again to get the decals :shrug01:
Could you drop one or two (whatever you have to spare) in the mail some day?

:banghead: I left the window decals back in the room. I had put the envelope inside the cover of the book I had brought with me, but didn't think to bring the book to the show.

PM me your mailing address and I'll send you one (or two?).

Sorry........ I also have to send Gordon his as well..

I think there were a bunch of people walking around with CorvetteFlorida name badges on Saturday........ :thumbsup:

Back