• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Hendry, Glades & East Lee County Corvette Enthusiasts Chime In

als2052

Road Trip!
A new club is about to be born in South Central Florida if there is enough interest generated. The "Caloosahatchee Corvette Cruisers" is calling on Corvette enthusiasts in the area consisting of Hendry, Glades & East Lee County to join up.

The only requirement is that you own, are willing to promote and enjoy a Corvette along with others like your self. There will be no fees, no bylaws but we will partake in cruise ins, caravans, car shows and any other local events where we are welcomed. The key here will be to have fun together.

If you know someone you think may be interested, let him or her know what we are doing. If or when this club takes off, we will then concentrate on a club site on this forum along with related club apparel.

Please reply to this post or PM me...

Armando

:welcome:

I live in West Lee County. Does that count me out :confused::

Gary,

No one is excluded - all are welcome. The boundaries given were just to ascertain initial interest out there given no Corvette groups exist in these parts...

Armando

A new club is about to be born in South Central Florida if there is enough interest generated. The "Caloosahatchee Corvette Cruisers" is calling on Corvette enthusiasts in the area consisting of Hendry, Glades & East Lee County to join up.

The only requirement is that you own, are willing to promote and enjoy a Corvette along with others like your self. There will be no fees, no bylaws but we will partake in cruise ins, caravans, car shows and any other local events where we are welcomed. The key here will be to have fun together.

If you know someone you think may be interested, let him or her know what we are doing. If or when this club takes off, we will then concentrate on a club site on this forum along with related club apparel.

Please reply to this post or PM me...

Armando

:welcome:

TRY THIS NEW LOGO OUT!!!

If we can help you at Tampa Bay Vettes...Just ask!!

:D JIM :D

Last edited:
TRY THIS NEW LOGO OUT!!!

If we can help you at Tampa Bay Vettes...Just ask!!

:D JIM :D

That logo is awesome Jim, thanks a million - hopefully this will idea will catch on...Thanks again

Armando

I am trying to see if I can put it in my signature - so far no luck unless it takes a couple of hours to get into system...

Back