• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Who's Going To 5th Annual Classic Car Show 2008 @ Ft Myers Toyota

:thumbsup: That's pretty much an annual event anymore :yesnod: Always a nice show! In fact, that's where my avatar was taken in 2007

Norma and I are planning to attend. Will need to make reservations at the LaBelle Inn.

BTW my avatar is from this years show.

Howard,

The Labelle Inn in Labelle is approximately 1 hour away from show. There is lodging minutes away on Colonial Blvd between show & I-75. You could check online for rooms or email Corvettes on the Gulf for their recommendations.

Armando

You had me going there friend, but what do I do now with 12 air mattresses, 60 gallons of bottled water, 3 cases of rum, 24 pillows, 5 cases of toilet paper and massaging oil. Massaging oil? Oops, forgot the oil was for the nudist convention I have booked for the following Saturday. LOL

Looking forward to seeing you guys - have a safe trip over...

Back