• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

To Chicklet or not to chicklet

LMB 4 ME

.....That is the question

How many of you C6 owners removed the "chicklets" from the rear 1/4 panels? Personally I like them so they stayed.

Oh yeah

When the C-6 was introduced, Star asked me what those little emblems were and I told her that Car & Driver called them "Chiklets". She had to have them for her '03. So guess what? If you look close the next time you see "Lil'Brat" they are there. Don't go on a C-5 but she likes them, so guess what??? :shrug01:

When the C-6 was introduced, Star asked me what those little emblems were and I told her that Car & Driver called them "Chiklets". She had to have them for her '03. So guess what? If you look close the next time you see "Lil'Brat" they are there. Don't go on a C-5 but she likes them, so guess what??? :shrug01:

Actually thats not such a bad idea, I may put them on my white C4 :rolleyes:

I had mine pulled off before they had the car unloaded from the truck. Have not looked back since. But, Alot of people like them I gave them to a friend to stick on his 05.

:dancer01:

I like them OK. It was suppose to separate the 2007 from the 2006. Wow, big deal. I like Greg's impression of them-earings. :lmao:

Oh, thanks for the quick reply and photo! I saw those on the C6s. GM branding, I guess. Didn't know they came off.

Didn't know they came off.

Heres the best way to remove them. Place a piece of fishing string (monofiliment) or dental floss between the "chicklet" and car and pull down. It cuts the glue without prying and scratching the paint. Remove the rest of the gummy with fingernail and paint safe tar/sticker remover.

Back