• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Thank you Skyway Corvette Club

THOR

Thank you Skyway Corvette Club for setting up a great breakfast cruise. I'm sure TBV had a great time too. The winding roads through the Manatee and Sarasota backroads around Myakka State Park were great and the weather couldn't have been better. And to top it off, my bride and I won a free registration to Corvettes on the Circle in May. We met some old friends and made some new ones. I give this cruise a :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I don't belong to a local club and would strongly consider your club for membership. I was most impressed with your friendliness and your President Mike's demeanor.

I don't belong to a local club and would strongly consider your club for membership. I was most impressed with your friendliness and your President Mike's demeanor.

I was the President for the last two years and Jeff Bolton who awarded you the free registration is our President now. I thank you for the compliment and happy that you really enjoyed yourself. Our club meets every third Tuesday of the month at the same place we had breakfast this morning. If you would like more info, please feel free to e-mail me.

Mike

I really enjoyed the cruise! Kinda funny seeing all the vettes get turned around going that way and this way near the end of the cruise.

A few pics of the FUN we had. At least we were going in circles correctly!! :lmao:

Last edited:
Back