• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Let me tell you about ugly.....

Kap142

Just returned home from the NCRS show in Kissimmee :thumbsup:and as I'm walking to the vette parking area I observe a small group gathered around a C6 Delco/ Mongoose which had (:ack2:and now it gets ugly:ack2:) backed through a wrought iron fence and into a concrete block wall:shrug01:. On the opposite side of the vehicle was the bumper of a C2 racer with it's L rear bumper pushing the rear door edge of the C6 in on the passenger side.

Drivers door of the C6 was fractured where it went through the fence.:badidea:

All I heard was something along the lines of "I started the car and it was rolling backwards".:sillyme:

Made my butt hurt! Really felt sorry for the dude.:nonod:

Last edited:
Damn,Thats ashame!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:
From the title of the thread,I thought you ran into "ynkedad" at the show!!!!:rofl1::rofl1::rofl1:
Just couldn't resist!!! Sorry Ray!!:D:D:D

Just returned home from the NCRS show in Kissimmee :thumbsup:and as I'm walking to the vette parking area I observe a small group gathered around a C6 Delco/ Mongoose which had (:ack2:and now it gets ugly:ack2:) backed through a wrought iron fence and into a concrete block wall:shrug01:. On the opposite side of the vehicle was the bumper of a C2 racer with it's L rear bumper pushing the rear door edge of the C6 in on the passenger side.

Drivers door of the C6 was fractured where it went through the fence.:badidea:

All I heard was something along the lines of "I started the car and it was rolling backwards".:sillyme:

Made my butt hurt! Really felt sorry for the dude.:nonod:

Hey buddy....I thought for sure y'all would stop by the Adam's booth and have a look. David & Robin (mostly David) worked/demoed our '03 until about 5PM. What a shine!!!:dancer01: They almost sold out of products and had a good day. They are back at it today at the show at a different part of the park? Not sure where but they had to go back to Tampa for more "stuff". Great bunch of people showed up. Thanks David & Robbin!!!

Back