• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Friends

Well it's been so crazy around still,but finally we had a morning together,got up this morning and right before we went to church we got a pm from our friends,Rick [c5 Rick]and Vicki and they asked to come down into are neck of the woods to just say Hi,and have a quick lunch before I had to take the wifee to work,it was very nice of them to come all the way down to see us for a few hours.We had lunch and talked out in the parking lot.It was nice to be with our friends.Thank you for making our day :thumbsup:and in that short time it was so nice to know there are people out there who will go out of ther way to comfort some friends.This place here has allowed us to meet the best of the best of people.Thanks again you two.Let's do it agian soon,Or the girls can go out and get themselves into trouble:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Friends Visit

Oh Yea

It was well worth the drive down. Lunch and a little time to BS. Not everything needs days of planning. This is what it's about :thumbsup:

Or the girls can go out and get themselves into trouble:lmao::lmao::lmao:
I'm saving bail money :rofl1:

LunchRobMary030.jpg

LunchRobMary032.jpg

LunchRobMary029.jpg

Very nice. That's what places like this are for...meet other folks with similar interests and start new friendships :thumbsup:
Thanks for sharing and for the photos!

Love the tag brother but I thought it should maybe be :lmao::lmao:"DUCTAPE":lmao::lmao: or something like that. But seriously cool work on the tag.:thumbsup:

We miss ya and will see you in Punta Gorda.

Back