• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Need Parts Help

88 coupe

Hi,
I would like to purchase some parts from Cold Air Distributors in Pompano but they only sell wholesale. Is there anyone that could get me in there? I would pay cash for the parts. Any help would be appreciated. I don't buy parts often but when I do it would be nice to pay a little less than dealer price.

Thanks,
Rich

We are a full AC shop, so give JP a call: 813-628-0080 and let him know what you want & he will check w/our distributors.:thumbsup:

I appreciate the offer, but I am hoping to find a local place (Boca Raton / Ft Lauderdale Area) to go in and pay cash. I am also hoping to be able to go and pick up parts when I need them. I guess I am an immediate gratification guy.
But you never know when I might need you and call.

Thanks,
Rich

I appreciate the offer, but I am hoping to find a local place (Boca Raton / Ft Lauderdale Area) to go in and pay cash. I am also hoping to be able to go and pick up parts when I need them. I guess I am an immediate gratification guy.
But you never know when I might need you and call.

Thanks,
Rich

If that's the case, you might try contacting England Green's shop in Vero Beach. A little closer to you and he has a hell of an operation there:thumbsup:

Look up his info on our membership list and get in contact with him.

Tell him Gordon told you to call.

Back