• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Greetings from Germany

Flocki

Hello, my name is Martin and i saved my money for ----
just look at my signature :D
It´s really hard for me wait until plane takes off towards Miami.
A friend of mine will help searching & buying it.
We have never been in the US before - and the visit is just for buying & shipping that car. It´s more like an adventure than a holiday :thumbsup:

Every help is welcome to us - we will need it!
(dealers, payment, motels, shipping, parts - we don´t know much about it!)

greetings from cold Germany

Martin & Andreas

add: if my english is bad - please blame the german school system :D

:welcome: to the site! Good luck on your search for a Z06. It will not disappoint you.

:welcome:Martin and I hope you find exactly the vette you want.:welcome:.

Just out of curiosity how does one ship a vette to germany, boat, air and how long does it take to arrive?

Guten Tag

Guten tag und welkomt. My mother lives in St.Petersburg and is a German from Frankfurt. My Aunts and Uncles still live in Germany. If you need a place to rest your head let me know.

SM
:crazy03:

Try this "Avatar" out for size. If you like it...go to your "User CP" and follow instructions to load. To get picture put your mouse in picture, click and save to your computer.
:D JIM :D

Last edited:
WELCOME:welcome:

Greg was stationed in Germany for a while and wishes to go back there one day.

Me too, but ONLY with a C5. Otherwise my colleagues @ work will laugh at me. I tell them nearly every day from that car - and one is just behind me, as a poster :D
Ok, they say I should continue driving my Dodge Neon ´til it dies and save the money for some more useful things, but I can only disagree:thumbsdown:.
Bad voices suggest buying a new BMW oder VW, but my ass will never be placed in an ugly and slow german car. Never!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The car will be shipped within a ship, in a container completely of her own. Her majesty shall not be disturbed during her voyage.

Thanx for the answers - butr there still a lot of questions.
If a local corvette club could help me when we are there - this would be great! Really!

Hey! Welcome to the site! Man, what a really neat adventure to have. Coming over to the USA to find the car of your dreams. Heck, my wife and I only drove down to Ft. Lauderdale from Tallahassee so I could pick up my C5Z and that was quite a memory for me.....

Do you have an idea of the "perfect" one you are looking for? Maybe we can all be keeping our eyes open for you to help you locate EXACTLY what you are looking to take back home with you....

Good luck! :thumbsup:

A perfect one - this would be a Z06 as a coupe. So it will never exist - maybe if you´ll change the engine of a coupe (and the brakes...and suspension...).

Okay, but those specs she should have:
exterior colour: black or yellow, other colours are ok too. But I would prefer those both.
interior colour: RED! ok, that´s pretty rare. A 2-colour leather combination (such as black-red) is welcome. If it´s all black, no matter. This aspect is not sooooo important.
milage: under 40k! or near by 40k - but that´s the border.
built: 2002 or newer

HUD is a must.
price: I just take a look into autotrader and cars.com nearly every day.
27k Limit. I want to buy another exhaust system and air intake, too.

I´am able to pay the amount C A S H. Perhaps this can reduce the price a little bit....don´t know how to pay at best in Florida.

Advise!!

A perfect one - this would be a Z06 as a coupe. So it will never exist - maybe if you´ll change the engine of a coupe (and the brakes...and suspension...).

Okay, but those specs she should have:
exterior colour: black or yellow, other colours are ok too. But I would prefer those both.
interior colour: RED! ok, that´s pretty rare. A 2-colour leather combination (such as black-red) is welcome. If it´s all black, no matter. This aspect is not sooooo important.
milage: under 40k! or near by 40k - but that´s the border.
built: 2002 or newer

HUD is a must.
price: I just take a look into autotrader and cars.com nearly every day.
27k Limit. I want to buy another exhaust system and air intake, too.

I´am able to pay the amount C A S H. Perhaps this can reduce the price a little bit....don´t know how to pay at best in Florida.

I have a yellow 2003 Anniversary with all that you wanted and your $27,000.00 is alittle to low. For a 2002 Z06 you will be at least $30,000.00.
I found this one for you and it looks great and milage is correct.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/showthread.php?t=1625620

I will keep looking for you!!

:D JIM :D

Ok - I just try to get as much corvette as I can for my money.
Everybody tries this :thumbsup:

I don´t want to discuss about the price until I stand in front of the car and had a ride for some minutes with it.
There is always room to negotiate. Otherwise I would be disappointed ;)

Back