• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Everglades City Seafood Festival

als2052

Road Trip!
Coming up first weekend in February...There are some east coast vetters already making plans to join up with us outside festival (US 41/ SR 29)...Join us won't you...Who's interested???

There are some of us from America's Corvette Club going to come over on Saturday. What would be the best time to get there?

If memory serves me right, we met Howard and his crew around 10:30 AM @ the Visitors Center on US 41/SR 29. He came over on the Alley and got off @ SR 29...We can do same again...or I can meet you guys where ever...

As of 6 PM tonight, forecast calls for partly cloudy, no mention of rain. lows in mid 60's highs in high 70's. Should be ok...

Last edited:
A little rains not gonna hurt. Don't think any of us will melt:lmao:

Hell, I was doing cruises with a leaky C4:eek:A little plastic and it's good as new, right Doc?:rofl1:

Back