• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

What if Clinton vs. McCain??

Thats B/S that hillary or obama or anyone for the matter will withdrawl our troops from Iraq. There is no way in hell the democrat party will ruin themselves by letting the country and our troops be embarrassed like that. They tried to get it done on Bush's watch but THEY COULDNT DO IT. We are in Iraq for the long haul no matter who is elected. Look at the embassy they have built over there for example. we arent goin anywhere for a long time.

Thats B/S that hillary or obama or anyone for the matter will withdrawl our troops from Iraq. There is no way in hell the democrat party will ruin themselves by letting the country and our troops be embarrassed like that. They tried to get it done on Bush's watch but THEY COULDNT DO IT. We are in Iraq for the long haul no matter who is elected. Look at the embassy they have built over there for example. we arent goin anywhere for a long time.

AMEN BROTHER!!!! People need to get it in their heads.....WE ARE NEVER EVER EVER LEAVING IRAQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How do you figure? Clinton had Osama Bin Laden several times and sat on his thumbs each and every time while letting him escape, then kill thousands in 911......

Judging from their actions, the DEMs main mission is to get us out of Iraq come hell or high water. Any withdrawal needs to be in an orderly manner so as not to damage what we have accomplished over there...

How do you figure? Clinton had Osama Bin Laden several times and sat on his thumbs each and every time while letting him escape, then kill thousands in 911......

you make your own point. Clinton did nothing. In a sense, by not taking action, that makes him reasponsible, especially after the '93 attack and the various other attacks (uss cole, embassy bombings).

I'm less concerned about what happens in Iraq than I am in what happens in THIS country with the Mexican invasion in progress.

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know how an Arkansas resident woman who just happened to marry a guy who became president of the USA wound up becoming a senator in New York? Don't people normally vote for a REPRESENTATIVE who at least knows something about the constituents? :lmao:

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know how an Arkansas resident woman who just happened to marry a guy who became president of the USA wound up becoming a senator in New York? Don't people normally vote for a REPRESENTATIVE who at least knows something about the constituents? :lmao:

It's very interesting that the previous incumbent Senator of NY became ill and did not rerun for office. HMM... you think the Clintons might of known something. Oh the things that go on behind closed doors!! :nonod::nonod:

It's very interesting that the previous incumbent Senator of NY became ill and did not rerun for office. HMM... you think the Clintons might of known something. Oh the things that go on behind closed doors!! :nonod::nonod:

The questions are, who does she owe for her "good fortune" and how does she plan to pay it back?

I think Hillderbeast is the way to go. That way the Pubs can run someone decent and win in 012. I do not want McCain to get it..

If Hillary does become president, will there be a "first gentleman" in the white house? :lmao:

You do have to wonder how that term "first lady" came about.... :rolleyes:

I think Hillderbeast is the way to go. That way the Pubs can run someone decent and win in 012. I do not want McCain to get it..

NO!!!!!!!!! Anyone but Hitlery Sodom Clinton!!!!!!!! They should even consider implementing the 61st amendmant like in Demolition Man and let Ahnuld run:lmao: but never Hitlery!!!!!!!!:thumbsdown:

If Hillary does become president, will there be a "first gentleman" in the white house? :lmao:

You do have to wonder how that term "first lady" came about.... :rolleyes:

Because they were the first and only lady allowed in the presidential bedroom with him. The other ladies have to settle for the couch in the oval office!:thumbsup:

Back