• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Zaino

EllisJuan350

Official Youngin
Am I the only one whom uses it here. Bought it as a present for myself on christmas and have done 2 coats of Z5 and 2 coats of Z2 with sprays of Z6 in between...This stuff is amazing!:dancer01:

Zaino works well as do others. For example, Adam's buttery wax is easy to apply and wipe off and leaves a great shine. There's no mixing of ingredients and the results are superb. The same goes for Flashman's products, etc. They all work. It's a matter of preference and ease of use for many of us. :thumbsup:

I use it. It is labor intensive when you first start but not much trouble to keep up.

I've used it as well and really like the results. As you pointed out however, it takes a lot of elbow grease initially. I switched to Adams not long ago and have been happy with it. Seems easier to use.

I also used Zaino for a while. Sal Zaino makes a good product. But when I found Adam's, it seemed to be easier to use than the Zaino and I got the same or better results.

If you love your Zaino, then stick with it. I preferred to move over to Adam's.

Rich

Zaino works very well for me. I "clay barred" my C6 with the Zaino clay bar and used their wax. Awesome results.

Back