• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Been gone awhile

16again

Glad to see familiar faces still here. Been away from the site for awhile, back now. :thumbsup:
Having juice installed on my baby right now. Should be mid to low 10's in the 1/4 when she gets finished. :dancer01: Picture of something a little different for the rear. Hope you like :yesnod:
DSC00666.jpg

VetteBattery003.jpg

I like:thumbsup:

Oh, and :welcome:back. Lot going on since you left and the sites growing by the day:dancer01:

happy to have you back on board:thumbsup:

Welcome back! Yeah, we're picking up new members every day now. Maybe more of the "old timers" who found participation too lacking for their liking at the beginning will be coming on back to join in.

:welcome: BACK. I like the "contact" lens on the rear lights. COOL. :thumbsup:
:D They are just a bit different that's for sure.

I made a couple sets. :yesnod: One for myself and one for a member over at CF. The clear lens is very difficult to find. They look great when lit as they are RED Leds. :thumbsup: Takes a few hours to remove the stock lens from the factory housing. Then I clean the old adhesive from the housing using a dremel. Apply a bead of clear silicone to the housing and press in the new lens. Then clamp the new lens and housing together for 24 hours so it dries well and test for water leaks, install leds and the lens. :D

:welcome:
Hello to you as well. :yesnod:

Unfortunately this "local" site just does not have anything to really peak my interest. While I thought coming back would be different, it's pretty much the same as it was before. Really nothing here for the member, I really see no reason for me to waste the click. :nonod:

Sorry we haven't lived up to your expectations.

If your lifestyle changes, we'll still be here if you want to drop in again.

Take care.....

Not worth the "click" say you?

Well, Rich has always been the kind to be very nice to the folk's out there whom stop by the site.
Myself? well I'm kinda more direct.
Being a retired engineer of Chevrolet engineering, but even more so, a former USMC combat vet, I'm a bit more direct. And as the old Marine saying goes, tell it as it is, and do what you say. So here goes.
First off, your len's thing reminds me personally of the cheap clear len's found on a PT Cruiser.
Secondly, go impress some other Corvette site with your talent. I'm positive they're all missing you and worried where and what happened to you.

Spiceman:yesnod:
John Robarge
Lake Mary, Fl

Well, Rich has always been the kind to be very nice to the folk's out there whom stop by the site.
Being a retired engineer of Chevrolet engineering, but even more so, a former USMC combat vet, I'm a bit more direct. And as the old Marine saying goes, tell it as it is, and do what you say. So here goes.
First off, your len's thing reminds me personally of the cheap clear len's found on a PT Cruiser.
Secondly, go impress some other Corvette site with your talent. I'm positive they're all missing you and worried where and what happened to you.

John Robarge
Lake Mary, Fl

:lmao::lmao:

Come on now John, don't hold back. Tell us what you really think:lmao::lmao::thumbsup::icon_cheers::usa_flag:

Hello to you as well. :yesnod:

Unfortunately this "local" site just does not have anything to really peak my interest. While I thought coming back would be different, it's pretty much the same as it was before. Really nothing here for the member, I really see no reason for me to waste the click. :nonod:

Guess that depends on what you're looking for;)

John Robarge
Lake Mary, Fl

Spiceman is back ,where have you gone did not see any posting for couples of month ,Hope it was in long mediterrenean cruise:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Hey there LDYN.........how ya doin?

Yeah been doing sum travlin for sure.
Truth is been real busy as well.
Do check in so often to see what's happin with everyone.
Got older last week, pooer last week, mind slipped further last week, but this is a new week coming...Right!
Tell you folks what, I went to 3 different dealer's last week.
Looked over the new "427". serial number's 413, 135, and 115.
A week ago, all were 125K this past week they've dropped to 84K.
Love the car........really playin games with me right now.
LOL
Hey, anything goin for GET Together's?:wavey:

Hey Spiceman. Got a little somethin' somethin' in mind. I'll get it posted as soon as I can work out all the details:thumbsup:

Back