• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

good place for wheel repair?

03blackZ06

does anyone know a good place for wheel repair close to tampa? My buddys stock z06 has a small crack on the lip but not all the way thru the rim and its bent where the crack is slightly. He would like to get it fixed somewhere local and somewhere recommended by others. Thanks mike

does anyone know a good place for wheel repair close to tampa? My buddys stock z06 has a small crack on the lip but not all the way thru the rim and its bent where the crack is slightly. He would like to get it fixed somewhere local and somewhere recommended by others. Thanks mike

Glenns here in Tampa on Anderson Road, just south of Waters Ave. Great guy, great work, and stands behind his repairs:thumbsup:

I've had work done by him on a few occasions. Highly recommended:thumbsup:

Glenn's Wheel Polishing in Tampa, 813-882-0224

Back