• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Performance help

greggtool

I do not have a lot of money on hand right now but would like to make my 06 C6 sound and run a little better. Would it be a bad idea just to add the chip and exhaust system or should I wait until I have the money to go all the way. Headers, exhaust, chip. Spark pug wires, and thermostat?

Well sound can be changed substantially just by replacing the cat back section of the exhaust. And with a better flowing system, performance will be improved. But speaking from my own personal experience, I think a COMPLETE exhaust system (headers, x-pipe, high flow cats) would be well worth saving for and doing. It will make a NOTICEABLE improvement!

If you want to take small steps, try to have an overall game plan in mind so that any minor mod you make won't be wasted if you want to take a bigger step later on. No sense just wasting money, so do some planning first.

Back