• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

98 softtail

Bug Killer
Rich, why does this happen?....when i first click into "new posts" I get posts from the last day or so, Which I Like, then after I have read a few and back clicked a few times, All the posts are gone and I can only view the last 2 or 3 posts, everything else is gone. I havent read them all yet. How am I supposed to keep up with whats going on ???

Joe B.

I still have the problem of timing out. This happens daily. Tonight trying to post in the events section it took 45 minutes, so I gave up.

Rich, why does this happen?....when i first click into "new posts" I get posts from the last day or so, Which I Like, then after I have read a few and back clicked a few times, All the posts are gone and I can only view the last 2 or 3 posts, everything else is gone. I havent read them all yet. How am I supposed to keep up with whats going on ???

Joe B.

Same here.

Joe B.

What kind of timeframe are you talking about?

I still have the problem of timing out. This happens daily. Tonight trying to post in the events section it took 45 minutes, so I gave up.

First I have heard of this sort of problem since the move to another server.... And I certainly haven't experienced it......

Anyone else experiencing this problem?

Heck, I'll be honest about it Joe, I never use that function. I just glance down the left hand side column of each forum and make note of the glowing symbol indicating a new post or thread has been made in that forum, and open up the forum to take a look. Always have done it that way, for some reason..... :shrug01:

I experienced this one time. So what I do now is use the back button until I have read all the new posts.

Hmmm.. I click on the "new posts" section, after reading 3 or 4 and a few back clicks, I get the message box .... "there are no new posts" . Now I just left at least 15 or 20... "new posts" during the last few mins. Whats going on?

Joe B.

I don't use the New Post section. When I come into the forum I just look for the blinking Corvette emblem next to the section that has threads I have not read. Works for me!

Rich

Back