• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

98 SOFTAIL BRAKE AND SHOCK UPGRADE

WOW WOW WOW, a stealth project we didn't know about!!! Way to go guys. The red calipers really pop against the white body. VERY VERY NICE.
You'll love the Z06 sway bars. I changed mine a few months ago and the difference was verry SOTP noticeable. You might also consider changing the dinky oem tunnel plate to a reinforced insulated tunnel plate by Elite Engineering. It will add significantly to your sway kit and shock enhancements. Again, very nice result!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

WOW WOW WOW, a stealth project we didn't know about!!! Way to go guys. The red calipers really pop against the white body. VERY VERY NICE.
You'll love the Z06 sway bars. I changed mine a few months ago and the difference was verry SOTP noticeable. You might also consider changing the dinky oem tunnel plate to a reinforced insulated tunnel plate by Elite Engineering. It will add significantly to your sway kit and shock enhancements. Again, very nice result!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Joe,You heard the man,[we] I meant you need a stiffer tunnel plate,another reason to call the parts man:lmao:Mark,Joe is waiting for the sway bars kit,then it's :dancer01: time again.

Well I installed the F& R Z06 sway bars on the white car today. I am heading up to Lakeland on friday, that should give me a feel for the new suspension. Hope to make it on saturday.

Joe B.

Back