• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Got my car detailed by Rob "backyardmechanic"

guno89

I am in shock, the time effort and quality of work he put into my car. I wish I had the before pictures, I cant find them. This car had scratches horrible oxidation spots and partly stained interior. Now the car looks brand new. I think it looks better than when I got it. I never thought a car as old as mine (1989) could shine so much.

Attachments

• vette1.jpg
    vette1.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 267
  • vette2.jpg
    vette2.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 261
Thank you for your kind words,I hope you are satified with the work that was done,I know that the car has some more issue with it,but just call me when you are ready for me to take care of them.:thumbsup:I'm glad that you fell that your car was done to the highest standards.That is the only way I do things.Now it's time to go out a enjoy that great looking car:vette:
Just becareful of the Shiny glare off the paint when you are driving:lmao::lmao:

How about a nice round of applause for Rob getting his new business off to a great start.

How about some before pics...

Looks GREAT in the pics! Shiny as all get out. Be careful that the glint of the sun shining on it doesn't burn your retinas out....

How about a nice round of applause for Rob getting his new business off to a great start.

How about some before pics...
I had before pics, I accidently deleted them off my cam. This car had so many oxidation spots I refused to drive it. I have put 300 miles on it since the detail...

Wow the car looks awesome:thumbsup::thumbsup:. Rob know's his chit for sure.I had Rob over to look at my van. But she was behind Help:ack2::eek:

Too Shiney!! Where are my sunglasses? Way to go Rob. Excellence does speak for itself!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Rob is scheduled to detail my vette and the wife's M35 next Saturday (19th). :dancer01:

I will post up some pics of the finished products.

Rob......... like this.......

Before:

2nddetailjob017.jpg

2nddetailjob016.jpg

2nddetailjob015.jpg

2nddetailjob014.jpg

2nddetailjob004.jpg

2nddetailjob003.jpg

2nddetailjob002.jpg

2nddetailjob001.jpg

After:

2nddetailjob021.jpg

2nddetailjob020.jpg

2nddetailjob019.jpg

2nddetailjob018.jpg

2nddetailjob012.jpg

2nddetailjob011.jpg

2nddetailjob009.jpg

You just need to click on the "IMG Code" Box on photobucket.
That will copy the correct data, then switch to the CorvetteFlorida Post,
and do a right click, then paste. Let me know if it doesn't make
sense to you because I know that I have some problems explaining
things that I know about, to others. They should be in the same
order as the list that you posted.
Andy

Rob is scheduled to detail my vette and the wife's M35 next Saturday (19th). :dancer01:

I will post up some pics of the finished products.
Rob is scheduled to "Re-New" mine on the 9th of May, and I'm getting anxious!
Looking at pictures of his work, and remembering seeing his Vette in person, is giving me the "I can't wait's".
Andy :wavey:

Back