• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

New Business

Hmmm. Water could be a difficulty for me, or anyone living in an apartment. Typically residents aren't allowed to use the spigots. I'll have to think about that.

Most apartment complex have a hose bib available for car washing.So if there is one available then all I have to do is use it for a short while.Just a idea.It's agaisnt the law to deny someone the use of public water,and if there is a outside hose bib,that is a form of public water,I know this because I was in the construction industry for 14 years.:thumbsup:

Congrats

Congratulations on the new venture.
You have the support of the TampaBay Vettes and hopefully we can help you promote the business.

:thumbsup: Good Luck :thumbsup:
:hehehe: JIM :hehehe:

Thank you all for the kind words.He has been busy with this and I never seen him happier.He is like a kid in a candy store,finally he can do what he wants and stay off my car:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Outstanding Rob!!!

I wish you All The Best!

See you @ Steak-Out. If you want to do something there, just let me know!

T:wavey:M

Rob, Do you also do the work at your house? The reason I'm asking is that I live in Dunedin and I think that it's a little far for you to drive just for 1 car. So I was wondering if I could bring the Vette to you to do it :yesnod:. One other thought....... if you are going to be at Steak-Out this year, I'll pay you to do my car at the event so that everyone can get a first hand peek at your work. I don't know how long it takes to do a "Show Time Package", or if there's water and electricity available at the event, or even if you are interrested in doing something like this at the event, but it might be nice to check it out. If you're coming to the event, it could be a win-win situation for both of us! Let me know, and believe it when I say that I'll be taking pictures if you decide to do it :thumbsup:! One other piece of info...... I bought the Vette in June of 2006. It gets washed everytime I come to Florida (sometimes multiple times), as well as a coat of Grape Gloss after each washing, but it hasn't been clay bared or "really waxed" in those 2 years.
Thanks.....
Andy Anderson :wavey:

One other thought....... if you are going to be at Steak-Out this year, I'll pay you to do my car at the event so that everyone can get a first hand peek at your work. I don't know ... if there's water and electricity available at the event, ... but it might be nice to check it out. If you're coming to the event, it could be a win-win situation for both of us! /QUOTE] I'm always open to a "Wax On - Wax Off" session. I know that electricity is available and will check today to see about water. We could set up a "booth" in the corner by the SW entrance, or in the adjacent parking lot. :dancer01:

Ditto for me....I live in Palm Harbor (not far from navy2kcoupe). Maybe we can have a "detail day" for both!!?? When is the Steak Out event?

Ditto for me....I live in Palm Harbor (not far from navy2kcoupe). Maybe we can have a "detail day" for both!!?? When is the Steak Out event?
It is Friday night, May 9th at the Steak n Shake restaurant on 580 across from the Countryside Mall. Click HERE for a full PDF flier, info, and what to bring. (one thing to bring is a friend!)

C U There!

I'm always open to a "Wax On - Wax Off" session. I know that electricity is available and will check today to see about water. We could set up a "booth" in the corner by the SW entrance, or in the adjacent parking lot. :dancer01:

Tom, do you still have 2 "tents"? We could use the bigger one to provide Rob some shade if he has to work in the adjacent parking lot, and the "smaller" one for you and your crew.:thumbsup:
AA

Tom, do you still have 2 "tents"? We could use the bigger one to provide Rob some shade if he has to work in the adjacent parking lot, and the "smaller" one for you and your crew.:thumbsup:
AA
Actually, I need to set the big one up, and if it fit, planned on putting the smaller one inside to segregate the things going on. HOWEVER, if Rob does not have a tent, he is most welcome to the smaller one. Haven't yet heard from him, so I figure he's working his logistics.

Rob, Do you also do the work at your house? The reason I'm asking is that I live in Dunedin and I think that it's a little far for you to drive just for 1 car. So I was wondering if I could bring the Vette to you to do it :yesnod:. One other thought....... if you are going to be at Steak-Out this year, I'll pay you to do my car at the event so that everyone can get a first hand peek at your work. I don't know how long it takes to do a "Show Time Package", or if there's water and electricity available at the event, or even if you are interrested in doing something like this at the event, but it might be nice to check it out. If you're coming to the event, it could be a win-win situation for both of us! Let me know, and believe it when I say that I'll be taking pictures if you decide to do it :thumbsup:! One other piece of info...... I bought the Vette in June of 2006. It gets washed everytime I come to Florida (sometimes multiple times), as well as a coat of Grape Gloss after each washing, but it hasn't been clay bared or "really waxed" in those 2 years.
Thanks.....
Andy Anderson :wavey:
Hello Andy,I don't mind coming to your house,I rather do that so you can fell more comfortable in your home,watch tv or do what ever you may do while I'm detailing your car.If you would like it before May that is no problem,I will be out of town from Wed. to Sun.But anytime after that will be just fine,not sure when you are in Florida?It will take me around 3-4 hours to full detail your car,my last job just took me 6 hours,but your car won't take as long because it's newer.I would be honered to detail your car,just call me when you would like to set it up.:thumbsup:

Hello,not sure if we have meet yet,but I would have not have a problem to detail your car at your house.If you need it done before May just give me a call.:thumbsup:Two car in one day is not a problem. Rob

One other thought....... if you are going to be at Steak-Out this year, I'll pay you to do my car at the event so that everyone can get a first hand peek at your work. I don't know ... if there's water and electricity available at the event, ... but it might be nice to check it out. If you're coming to the event, it could be a win-win situation for both of us! /QUOTE] I'm always open to a "Wax On - Wax Off" session. I know that electricity is available and will check today to see about water. We could set up a "booth" in the corner by the SW entrance, or in the adjacent parking lot. :dancer01:

Thanks for the offer Tom,I have thought this out,I have No problem in detailing cars at the event,but the time limit may be a problem-6-9pm is not alot of time for a full detail.Not sure how early I can set up to get some cars done.Maybe I can but on a detail class of some sort,How to wash ,wax,clay and high speed buffing demo?I will probably have my own tent by then.Thanks for the offer:thumbsup:

Thanks for the offer Tom,I have thought this out,I have No problem in detailing cars at the event,but the time limit may be a problem-6-9pm is not alot of time for a full detail.Not sure how early I can set up to get some cars done.Maybe I can but on a detail class of some sort,How to wash ,wax,clay and high speed buffing demo?I will probably have my own tent by then.Thanks for the offer:thumbsup:
You certainly would not have time to do a detail, but if you want to do a class and pass out cards, the offer still stands. You would need to be on site by 1700 hrs.

Thanks

T

Back