• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

WTB C5

> Go to Rogers Corvette Center in Orlando , Huge inventory and fair prices,ALSO RIGHT NOW A LOTS OF DEALERS GOING FOR 5000.00 OF A NEW ONE (2007) LEFT OVER MODELS AND % ON FINACING . NOW THAT A DEAL i KNOW A DEALER IN WINTER HAVEN SELLING ONE.

Thanks for the Rogers Tip, but I personally dont think anything about his prices are too fair... With the market in the shape its in, no one is getting those high retail figures... I never would have thought this search would be so difficult...:banghead:

Thanks for the Rogers Tip, but I personally dont think anything about his prices are too fair... With the market in the shape its in, no one is getting those high retail figures... I never would have thought this search would be so difficult...:banghead:
Be my guess that your S.O.L. Now till about Sept. or Oct.!! It's spring and Corvette Prices have been Going Up,UP,Up Weekly at the Dealers Auctions!! I've been seeing cars that would have sold for $18,500-$19,000 3 months ago bringing $20,500-$21,500 Now!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Yes it is difficult.I read your first post which was fine but I get the feeling what you intend to spend is far less than market.Not that you won't find a bargin but this is the wrong time of the year as Junk posted.:yesnod:

It should be an Automatic, as close to stock as possible. Catback Exhaust and cold air intake are okay. Cosmetic mods are usually a turn off for me depending how much they've done to it. For instance, alot of people are coloring in the steering wheel vette flag, or adding the emblem under the hood on the intake, stuff like that is okay but anything more than that is usually more than im cool with. Interior color is flexible, I prefer black.. Have you got something for me?

Back