• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Parking, leaving the top down...

When I was a young lad, my mom parked in the grocery store parking lot leaving my older brother and I in the car, while she ran in for something.
She happened to park next to a car that had it's window down, and we proceeded to spit (a LOT) into his window. :nonod: I'm not proud of it!
Anyway, I guess I'm paranoid knowing that if I did stuff like that, there's others out there like minded. (what goes around comes around).

~Ray:hide:
Ask Vett Boy what he did to 1 of his High School Buddy's when he caught him and his girlfriend on lovers lane in the back seat with the top down!!:lmao::lmao::lmao:

:thumbsup::D:D:D

OMG.......

When I was a young lad, my mom parked in the grocery store parking lot leaving my older brother and I in the car, while she ran in for something.
She happened to park next to a car that had it's window down, and we proceeded to spit (a LOT) into his window. :nonod: I'm not proud of it!
Anyway, I guess I'm paranoid knowing that if I did stuff like that, there's others out there like minded. (what goes around comes around).

~Ray:hide:

I married a juvenile delinquent.......:shrug01: who knew?

Back