• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

American Racing Torq Thrust Rims

jonnyboy

race behind ur dads back
American Racing Torq Thrust 2 rims with Yokohama tires
came off a 98 vette. and can look wicked on urs!
Front Rims measure- 20x9
Rear Rims measure- 20x10

the back tires are about 50% tread left. front is about 75%

ill polish for whoever buys. lookin for 900$ will ship, or meet.

dsc015257pr.jpg

Last edited:
jonnyboy said:
American Racing Torq Thrust 2 rims with Yokohama tires
came off a 98 vette. and can look wicked on urs!
Front Rims measure- 20x9
Rear Rims measure- 20x10

the back tires are about 50% tread left. front is about 75%

ill polish for whoever buys. lookin for 900$ will ship, or meet.

dsc015257pr.jpg
Did I miss the location?

com on its a 1800$ set of custom rims with decent tires for only 900$!!!!

Last edited:
right off hand i think the tires when brand new were 22 or 23 inches in diam. and the offset ill hav to measure later (rims not at the house im at right now) but on a 98 vette they were tucked lik a set of stock rims. nice and flush on the body didnt stick in or out. at all. right now my schedual is kinda bad becuz beside vettes im also a jeeper. and ill be leaving tuesday morning for colorado. and wont be back till june 22. so maybe we can work somthin out for after or my bro can make a halfway delivery or somthing. but let me know and ill get the measurments tonight.

ok they 27 inches overall in diameter. just measured it. i know my estimate was off i was trying to go off memory..

ok heres all thats on the side wall. no sizes in inches or cm just code. or its a way to size im not used to.

Front: 255/35ZR20 93Y
Rear: P275/35ZR20 89Y

Thank you JonnyBoy; that is exactly what I needed.
The 275 is the section width in mm. That is the widest bulge of the tire, not the tread. You can convert it to inches by dividing by 25.4 ie 275 / 25.4 = 10.83" or about 10 11/16 inches wide at the bulge above the tread. The 35 is the aspect ratio of the tire, the % of the sidewall height to the width: 275 x .35 / 25.4 = 3.79", that is the side wall height. The nominal tire height would be 3.79 + 3.79 + 20" wheel diameter which is 27.58" or about 27 1/2" for the tire diameter.

I am looking for some 295 or wider for the rear at least 265 for the front.
Thanks for the info - David. :)

no problem just let me know what ever you want to do. i wont be able to deliver until after i get back from colorado. but my bro is lookin to make money off of me. so he can deliver. or you can wait for me what ever. so either way they can get to you when ever. he said hes willing to do a half way type deal. just let me know.

the only problem we ever had with the sensors in the vette is the second ur off by lik 2 lbs they say ur low on air, but if u hit the button on your dash it goes back to ur milage.

Back