• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

happy day

clockwork is back up and running. thanks again for your help. amazing how something stupid like a loose wire on the starter can ruin a week. (had to drive girlfriends car) kind of funny though, i caught myself still doing the wave and getting some half a$$ wave back and some funny looks back. cannot wait to get on the road tomorrow, even if it is just going to the office.

Glad you got it fixed! I know it really bums me out when my Z acts up on me. Kind of puts a gloom on everything....

Connie is the most rare platinum, Rich is something:lmao:.

I was hoping you wouldn't get your car fixed so fast Erc. I was having fun in my road rage bouts with Sarah riding shotgun:lmao:

I need to meet Rich and Connie too

After Chris met them he told me "you have to meet Rich's wife she is one the sweetest ladies you'll ever meet"

So I look forward to meeting you both one day too.:D
We dont live too far away from each other and with the shop and car shows I am sure I will end up bumping into you guys eventually :crazy03:

Man, we sure have you guys fooled..... :hehehe:

Hey Rashelle! We miss seeing you guys. We've been trying to get down to Englewood to visit my mom and planned on swinging by to see you guys, but we just cannot seem to get out of here.

Maybe for the next Tallahassee show at Champion chevrolet some of you central Florida folks can come on up here. We could have our very own CorvetteFlorida section. Of course, it probably would help if they didn't have it the same weekend as the Eckler's show..... :shrug01:

That would be fun

Were you at the show this year Rich??

We were there, actually we were a sponsor this year.

It was HOT !!!! We had a few new cars that hadn't been there before that showed up this year.

We also have a show ever year at our shop put on by Xtreme Motorsports and the Calhoun county Sherrifs dept all the proceeds go to the "childrens Christmas" the sheriff dept buys gifts for under privelaged kids for Christmas.

It is usually put on in October ,its hot but not as hot as the summer would be.

That might be a show for everyone to consider to come to, its mostly corvettes but its open to any hot rods ect. We have the Dothan, Panama City and Tallahassee club there usually. There are pics on our site.

Last year I think we had about 90 cars there

You dont have me fooled,....lol Thats why I said you were something:rofl1:

I want to go to my dads beach house in St. Augie soon maybe we can meet up when we are there.

You dont have me fooled,....lol Thats why I said you were something:rofl1:

I want to go to my dads beach house in St. Augie soon maybe we can meet up when we are there.

It depends on how things are around here. Connie wants to get back to St. Augustine, but with 4,000 baby snakes getting ready to start hatching, our lives will shortly be over for a few months. :nonod:

Let us know when you plan to do that and hopefully we can sneak away.

HAH! Connie just walked into the den and she mentioned this and she looked SHOCKED! She said she was just thinking about St. Augustine and how it would be great to have you guys meet us out there sometime. I'm not sure how crowded St. Augustine is this time of year, but I'm sure getting accomodations on short notice won't be tough to do.....

So let is know..... Connie is chomping at the bit now.... :hehehe:

Were you at the show this year Rich??

We were there, actually we were a sponsor this year.

It was HOT !!!! We had a few new cars that hadn't been there before that showed up this year.

We also have a show ever year at our shop put on by Xtreme Motorsports and the Calhoun county Sherrifs dept all the proceeds go to the "childrens Christmas" the sheriff dept buys gifts for under privelaged kids for Christmas.

It is usually put on in October ,its hot but not as hot as the summer would be.

That might be a show for everyone to consider to come to, its mostly corvettes but its open to any hot rods ect. We have the Dothan, Panama City and Tallahassee club there usually. There are pics on our site.

Last year I think we had about 90 cars there

Actually we didn't make the Champion Chevy show this year. Both Connie and I were just getting over the flu and didn't think being outside on that cool windy day would have been very smart to do. Not to mention getting everyone else infected would have probably gotten us beaten with sticks and clubs.

Maybe that show in October will work. Most of the animals are out of our hair and things are pretty much out of the crazy times.

Oh, please let Chris know that I got in those parking light assemblies he said he would install for me, so I need to talk to him about getting the car over there. May ask him to look at that electrical problem I have at the same time. Nothing firm in mind for when, as the last couple of weeks have just been odd with things happening that keep us tied down here.

Actually we didn't make the Champion Chevy show this year. Both Connie and I were just getting over the flu and didn't think being outside on that cool windy day would have been very smart to do. Not to mention getting everyone else infected would have probably gotten us beaten with sticks and clubs.

Maybe that show in October will work. Most of the animals are out of our hair and things are pretty much out of the crazy times.

Oh, please let Chris know that I got in those parking light assemblies he said he would install for me, so I need to talk to him about getting the car over there. May ask him to look at that electrical problem I have at the same time. Nothing firm in mind for when, as the last couple of weeks have just been odd with things happening that keep us tied down here.

Oh yeah that was right it was cold not hot and you guys ended up getting sick.... my mind is GONE!!!

I will let him know what you said just call or email when your ready. :)

Back