• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Hob Nob Crew @ AntiVenom

C5Rick

During the Friday gathering at the Hob Nob, 5 Vettes in the parking lot, it started raining and it rained hard. Boy we sure need it. Soon the discussion came up for another road trip, a couple of calls were made and a trip to AntiVenom was scheduled :dancer01: While the fine details are still being put together, we will depart the Hob Nob Saturday, 6/14 and head south to North Port swing east and then north to Seffner. We will spend some time with Greg, Rashelle & the bunch.
We will leave AntiVenom and head to Joey D's for the festivities there that evening :thumbsup:
All are invited to stop by the shop and say hi during our visit.
More info as it evolves

I spoke to Greg about our Cruise with a stop to stretch our legs at AntiVenom.
He offered to do a BBQ for the Hob Nob Crew and all who show up.:dancer01:
The Hob Nob Crew will be arriving around 11:30am – 12:00pm at AntiVenom.
Dyno runs will also be available for $40 :thumbsup:

Please email me (timothy@flamingotv.com) and let me know: If you are going to attend and if you want a dyno run.

I spoke to Greg about our Cruise with a stop to stretch our legs at AntiVenom.
He offered to do a BBQ for the Hob Nob Crew and all who show up.:dancer01:
The Hob Nob Crew will be arriving around 11:30am – 12:00pm at AntiVenom.
Dyno runs will also be available for $40 :thumbsup:

Please email me (timothy@flamingotv.com) and let me know: If you are going to attend and if you want a dyno run.

Great idea!!:thumbsup:

Sorry I didn't make it to the Hob Nob. Got caught in that downpour and didn't think anyone would be there. I should have known better with this crew. They don't let a little water stop them:thumbsup::lmao:

I'm going to try to do the cruise. Sounds like fun:dancer01:

Hob Nob Crew will leave from Hob Nob going south and continue north to AntiVenom for BBQ & Dyno runs, and than continue to Joey D's Car Show in Bradenton.

Summary: 219.7 miles (6 hours, 11 minutes)

Last edited:
Waiting to see if my boss' let me have the whole day off, would love to go on this. Should find out tonight or tomorrow.

See Greg dont tell me nuthin:lmao: I will cook, and maybe call for the barbeque place next door to cater (they are awesome)

The wife & I sometimes take that circle when putting miles on a build for break in, nice cruise route.:thumbsup:

I hate to miss this party, but my vette is going in for repair and paint that day.

Also there is another local event that day

Last edited:
Well looks like i was a day late submitting the day off, so ill only be able to make the car show. Sucks but nothing else i can do.

If nothing else comes up, I'll at least make it to the BBQ :thumbsup:

Hey meat, come on up and join us:wavey:

BTW, you can also join up with the local Sarasota/Bradenton crew at the Hob Nob just about any friday after noon.

Back