• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Was it Slow

Must have been a bit of server slowup. Our site crashed for a bit, I'm waiting for it to come back up so I can re-design it

edit

Ive been using foxfire like crazy, it has built in spell check:dancer01:

I was having some issues getting it to load this morning. Working ok now though:thumbsup::dancer01:

Sorry.... I had a problem with another server that is tied into the one this site runs on.... :banghead:

Speaking of slow.....I saw a Blue 2002 Z06 with a CorvetteFlorida banner on the windshield in Crawfordville yesterday afternoon around 4:45.....doin 35 mph.....I was waving at him.....but he was so busy watching a State Trooper write a ticket....that he didn't see me on the other side of the road in my patrol car!

Speaking of slow.....I saw a Blue 2002 Z06 with a CorvetteFlorida banner on the windshield in Crawfordville yesterday afternoon around 4:45.....doin 35 mph.....I was waving at him.....but he was so busy watching a State Trooper write a ticket....that he didn't see me on the other side of the road in my patrol car!

:lmao:

Heck you would think I would get some congratulations from an officer for driving AT the speed limit (for a change).........

Sorry I missed the wave, Jeff. I was looking at that little old lady who was pulled over wondering exactly how fast she could have been going through Crawfordville. We saw the trooper pull her over on the way DOWN to the post office and they were still there on our way back home. So I assume the old lady was hot footing it down the road and actually getting a citation.

Yeah, the Trooper was catching them coming around that curve using his Laser. You would be surprised at how many folks speed through that 35 mph zone. I don't even make a stop there unless your going 50 or better, but I get plenty at that! Did your Valentine go off?

Yeah, the Trooper was catching them coming around that curve using his Laser. You would be surprised at how many folks speed through that 35 mph zone. I don't even make a stop there unless your going 50 or better, but I get plenty at that! Did your Valentine go off?

No, I didn't have it on at the time, because I knew I wasn't going to be hot footing it through town. Too many automated doors in that area that trigger it anyway......

Back