• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

A RESPONSE FROM CORVETTE FORUM

You know what I am talking about. You are the "extraterrestrial" who decided that it was time to take forum crap and project it on life. You overstepped the bounds. You do not realize who else you affected (Some of your "Friends - Family" who are here)

Oh the drama......:rolleyes:

Yes, I'm fully aware of the potential impact of which you speak.

It's called PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY;)

Unfortunately, on occasion someone does something that has a negative impact on others. Of course, it's usually someone elses "fault":rolleyes::nonod:

When violates the rules of one's workplace, it occasionally bites one in the butt:( I have nothing to do with that:NoNo:

Trust me. It could have been much worse...I kept it from going there:thumbsup:

You might want to let this one go:thumbsup:

Why are you always talking about moderation? . It seems you are not talking to me, but seem to obsessed with who you think is posting. I though this was about friends. I know and you know what you have done to “Brothers” . I will not bring that up here

Simply because the actions of "moderation" and "Administration" were key to the matter encountered by the thread starter.

After all, they didn't ban themselves:lmao::lmao:

And other than one (1) occasion, I've never had a reason to think anyone else was posting. And on that occasion, per your own admission, I was correct. :thumbsup:

Don't be so quick to jump to conclusions. It's a long way down.

As to your last statement:
I though this was about friends. I know and you know what you have done to “Brothers” . I will not bring that up here
although I feel it was meant as a poor attempt at slander, I'll address it briefly.

Heck woman!!
Over the years, I've arrested friends, neighbors, friends from church and people I've known all my life :rolleyes:
I'm not sure the point of that comment?; however, even in doing so, I've always treated them with kindness and respect:thumbsup:.

Open ended, thinly veiled, and vague statements such as yours, border on Libel (written word).

I've never done anything to a "brother" as a moderator that wasn't precipitated by thier actions:NoNo:
To imply otherwise, impugnes my reputation and insults me personally. :mad::mad:

There's no need for mudslinging. The topic at hand is/was the banning of a forum member for what they percieved as "no reason."

True or otherwise, that's the crux of this topic.

Thank you.

Please note the topic that this thread is about. If there are some personal issues between some members, they may be better resolved via PMs rather than engaging in a public display.

:iagree:

There are no personal issues. Just a lot of understandable defensiveness:(

To add to Rich's statement, please DO NOT PM me. If you have an issue, feel free to call me and we can discuss it.:thumbsup:

When violates the rules of one's workplace, it occasionally bites one in the butt:( I have nothing to do with that:NoNo:

It was not a violation till you called.
And you felt this was so bad that you could have cost someone their job, their house and their cars.

And other than one (1) occasion, I've never had a reason to think anyone else was posting. And on that occasion, per your own admission, I was correct. :thumbsup:

No one has ever posted under my name here or on Corvette Forum, although you always excuse me of that and others knowing my pass word.

I've never done anything to a "brother" as a moderator that wasn't precipitated by thier actions:NoNo:
To imply otherwise, impugnes my reputation and insults me personally. :mad::mad:
You know this is not about moderation :mad::mad:
So do not be insulted.

To add to Rich's statement, please DO NOT PM me. If you have an issue, feel free to call me and we can discuss it.:thumbsup:

Why do you think PM's are read...give me a break.

I do not have your number and I will not call you.

Please note the topic that this thread is about. If there are some personal issues between some members, they may be better resolved via PMs rather than engaging in a public display.

Last warning. All who ignore the above request will get a three day vacation... And I mean ALL..... :NoNo:

Don't sweat it Rich. It's an impossible debate to wage anyway:rolleyes::nonod:

On to the original topic (I hope?), I'm happy to see that the OP is here and doing well:thumbsup:

Xtreme:
There are other national and international sites as well that you can link up with also for even more exposure.
Some are ran similarly to this place, others have more rules but still not obtrusive.
Many, and I mean many, of the long standing, well respected people that once made up the other place are now in those places as well as here, and I'm sure you'll be as welcomed there as you are here:thumbsup:

Best of luck in your future ventures:thumbsup:

Xtreme:
There are other national and international sites as well that you can link up with also for even more exposure.
Some are ran similarly to this place, others have more rules but still not obtrusive.
Many, and I mean many, of the long standing, well respected people that once made up the other place are now in those places as well as here, and I'm sure you'll be as welcomed there as you are here:thumbsup:

Best of luck in your future ventures:thumbsup:

Thanks Shadow!! We are a part of some other sites as well, just frequent this one often. We are good friends with a lot of good people that help get our name out there so thats good too!!!

Thanks again!!

I was saddened to see your thread and posts get muddled up. Having a place to vent does wonders for the blood pressure. Too bad others have to raise the pressure back up. :shrug01::shrug01:

I was saddened to see your thread and posts get muddled up. Having a place to vent does wonders for the blood pressure. Too bad others have to raise the pressure back up. :shrug01::shrug01:

Thanks Thor!!
It was more than I bargained more for, but oh well I know better now..

LOL...:thumbsup:

Come down to Bradenton and my wife and I will make you some margaritas to knock your socks off and you'll forget all your problems (at least for a few hours!) Don't worry, Be happy!!! Oh, you can bring the hubby too!! :lmao:

Come down to Bradenton and my wife and I will make you some margaritas to knock your socks off and you'll forget all your problems (at least for a few hours!) Don't worry, Be happy!!! Oh, you can bring the hubby too!! :lmao:

SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN TO ME :dancer01::dancer01:

My sister was born in Bradenton beach 24 years ago tomorrow

I would love to get away from Tallahassee for awhile, and I LOVE magaritas!!!

Too bad this is the busiest time of year us I need a vacation...:rofl1:

Back