• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Bradenton Hooters Plus Cruise Info

C5Rick

Time for the monthly Get Together at Hooters and all are :welcome: We have a nice shady spot for sitting and heaven for bid a rain shower :lmao:
Come on out good food, nice cars and great people.
You can meet some of the Hob Nob Crew and ask Tim about any "special" runs in the planning stages.

Hooters005.jpg

Hooters20Flyer200820final.jpg

JoeyDs010.jpg

JoeyDs018.jpg

JoeyDs015.jpg

Last edited:
Ill be there as usual. Maybe i can find a way to get the upcoming bug guts off for sure before this show haha. My uncle plans to come up with his gf and walk around since he'll be buying one soon himself.

Bradenton Hooters

I am checking to see if anyone from the Brandon / Valrico area plans to attend this event. I would like to join in and follow someone if possible.

I am checking to see if anyone from the Brandon / Valrico area plans to attend this event. I would like to join in and follow someone if possible.

Since our first event we haven't had anyone from the north drop in and visit with us. The show is easy to find and about an hour drive from Brandon.
PM me if you're interested and need directions.

Ohhh you two guys are funny.

My car is making me bust my balls, still havent had a chance to wash it either.

Finally got around to taking my front nose off and doing a intercooler mod, then tracy rigged up a c4 air scoop to help with radiator temps, which did big time. Then tomorrow night we gotta rip the supercharger off and swap out the idler pulley. fun times.

This car not only came from satan himself, but its acting like its him. :banghead:

Tim is putting together another Hob Nob Cruise and this one looks like it will stay pretty close to the local areas of Bradenton and Sarasota. Full details will be discussed at Hooters this Saturday :dancer01:

I was at tracys shop till like 10, and it was lightning pretty bad behind his shop out by 301. :shrug01:

Hopefully it doesnt rain tomrrow, i just put a temp wax on my car, and just in porch light it looks like pure sex...hopefully when its daylight out, itll remain the same way haha.

Weather permitting, THOR and his mighty hammer will be there. looking forward to hanging with the buddies. :thumbsup:

Not sure if ill be making it tonight. My belt decided to jump ship and shred itself and shed dust everywhere. Tracy is making a work call lol to come swap the belt and hoping a buddy of mine gets here before i leave in time to clean out the motor for me. So if eveything goes good then ill be there, if not :shrug01:

Not much of a turn out tonight. I want to thank Thor and LS2POWA for making it and help break in Tim's new Corvette Canopy. A special thanks to TBZ06 for making the drive down in his beautiful black on black Z. Really, we usually have more then 4 cars show up :shrug01:
Again, Thanks All

The entire car show had about 75 cars. There were 4 vettes in our group and about 3-4 more mixed in with the other cars.
Congrats to Rick and Tim on their trophies and prizes. Corey got a door prize.
On a halarious note, there was a lady with a pink mustang who won a CORVETTE calendar door prize. :lmao::lmao:

Some pic's of tonight.

Attachments

• Hooters Cruzin 044.jpg
    Hooters Cruzin 044.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 26
  • Hooters Cruzin 049.jpg
    Hooters Cruzin 049.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 24
  • Hooters Cruzin 046.jpg
    Hooters Cruzin 046.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 24
  • Tim's Magazine Cover0001.jpg