• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Dream Cruise Daytona Beach Oct 2008

This sounds great. I went to the website and registered for the event.
I listed CorvetteFlorida.com as my club.
Thanks for posting.
Lou

That weekends my b-day, so I think this year...it's party time at Daytona:dancer01::dancer01:

Heck..... I just get a server error when I try to access the site..... :thumbsdown:

http://www.fl-motels-review.com/?n=544+south+ridgewood+avenue&id=409141&t=hotel Use the links there and the Google map attached to it to observe the location of hotels. Adams Mark, Plaza Resort, Plaza Ocean Club are Nice and A lot of us stay at La Quinta Beachfront because its Pet Friendly. I will update this after I get back from Biketoberfest which is just before the Dream Cruise. The promoters are modeling it after the Woodward Cruise-In. Cant beat 20 Elvis Tribute artists!!! http://www.pub44.com/index.html :dancer01::dancer01::dancer01:

As we get closer to the event, if everybody posts where they are staying, we should find a way to meet and party/cruise together.
I am just a short ride away from Daytona so I don't have to worry about hotels.

Was able to get to the site this time. Looks interesting.... And the time of the year isn't too bad for us........... I'll give this a definite maybe. :thumbsup:

Was able to get to the site this time. Looks interesting.... And the time of the year isn't too bad for us........... I'll give this a definite maybe. :thumbsup:

Glad to hear that:dancer01: When you open that page sign up for 'Event updates', the link is about "9oclock" just below the allstate ad......:rofl1:

Got the Mallett all signed in for the cruise

Lookin forward to seeing old friends from CORVETTEFLORIDA.com
Gotta get the broom out and sweep the cob web's off the old girl.
NO........ not my wife, ...........the Mallett.:lmao:

Spice:rofl1:

Last edited:
Check out my post #7 for a link to hotel info and a google map showing the areas etc. This is also a great time for suburb weather. Plan for a lot of cars and happy people.:icon_cheers: p.s. The area populace loves car enthu$iast$ :welcome: and the Bikers have just left the week before we show up for the Dream Cruise.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Hi everyone. I haven't posted in a while. Hope everyone is well. I signed up for the Daytona Cruise. Looking forward to seeing other CORVETTEFLORIDA.com members.
Mark

Dream Cruise

Spread the word -:thumbsup: I see on the internet this morning, The Woodward cruise-in got over 40 thousand vehicles, boggles the mind. This is our chance to start something for The USA southern region of enthusiasts....

.. get home for the Dream Cruise..Hope the battery is up

Attachments

• need a ride.jpg
    need a ride.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
Smaller event's are just fine with me.

Spread the word -:thumbsup: I see on the internet this morning, The Woodward cruise-in got over 40 thousand vehicles, boggles the mind. This is our chance to start something for The USA southern region of entusiasts....

.. get home for the Dream Cruise..Hope the battery is up

Can only stand to meet so many people in one day. Sides that I'm terrible with names. Have a hard enough time remembering my wife's name, for that matter remembering I'm married.LMAO:lmao::lmao:

Anybody with an idea where we could meet in Daytona or somewhere close?
We could then ride in together on Friday and/or Saturday.
Lowe's has a large parking lot on Dunlawton Ave. in Port Orange just 1/4 mile off Rt 95.
Lou

Back