• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

GET SMART

THOR

For those of you who remember the TV show 30 years ago, I think you'll really like this movie. I took my kids last night and we laughed through the entire movie. Take your kids, spouses, friends, etc. and enjoy some corny humor. I give this flick :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

We saw it on Sunday. Fantastic comedy movie:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

..eh....sorry about that chief:rofl1::rofl1:

agree, watched the tv show when it was on, always remembe the red sunbeam as my dad had one, when i was in school

agree, watched the tv show when it was on, always remembe the red sunbeam as my dad had one, when i was in school

Ken, that was no ordinary Sunbeam Alpine, that was a Sunbeam Tiger. A ford 289c.i. under the hood and less than 2000 pounds. Neat little car.

I believe that the original ones used a 260 cu. in. (4.2 L) V8. I used to work withh a guy that had one, and his only complaint was that the rear axles weren't strong enough! The Mark II's had the 289's.
Andy

I believe that the original ones used a 260 cu. in. (4.2 L) V8. I used to work withh a guy that had one, and his only complaint was that the rear axles weren't strong enough! The Mark II's had the 289's.
Andy

My neighbor had one and I am pretty sure his was a 289, but he coulda been "braggin" a bit. :yesnod:

Back