• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Couldn't get it up!!!

Pres712

Pres712
Having a real problem getting it up this morning! The site that is...I know my computer is old (going on 4) but 5 minutes to pull up the site and an average of 3 minutes to switch threads? WTF is going on? Is it me or is the site having problems? :shrug01:

Been having server problems again. It's affecting ALL of my sites. I swear, I try to go to good quality providers and it's disheartening to discover that they are all just full of crap about their quality. Server reselling is where all the shadiest used car salesmen went to apparently.

The problems actually started around 3:30 am and I went to bed grinding my teeth together...

puuuuuttttter!!!!

must going around I have aol same crap IT will dump a site and you will have to start all over again

Those things happen to all sites and users at some time or another. I've had days when I just threw up my hands and went out into the real world:eek::rofl1:

Fortunately, its' working great as we speak....er...type.

Back