• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

TBV Ultimate Corvette Party

Registered!

This is a great show - the only show I've ever displayed the 97 at (and it's been at every one!).

I'm trying to register and it says to have TBV get $999.00 from paypal?!?!?! Somethings wrong with the site.

**EDIT** All better now, fixed.

Last edited:
Z06 Rocket said:
I'm trying to register and it says to have TBV get $999.00 from paypal?!?!?! Somethings wrong with the site.

Alan, when I first tried to sign up, it was saying $15 instead of $25. I backed out of the whole thing completely and did it all again. I didn't have any problems the second time.

Scott

I e-mailed them with the problem and got an answer within a few minutes. I was told it was related to "java console" or something like that. I backed out of Mozilla Firefox and used a regular internet browser and had no problems. I'm registered now.:thumbsup:

189 registered cars in 1 week that registration has been open

For those mathematically challenged, that is almost half.:rofl1:

Announcing the 2nd Annual Valve Cover Race at The Ultimate Corvette Party
November 18, 2006
Come spend an afternoon at the Races
Race will be open to all registrants of the Ultimate Corvette Party.
Trophies will be awarded to 1st,2nd and 3rd place. With an additional trophy for the most imaginatively decorated racer.
Rules and racer specifications are listed below and at our web site at www.tampabayvettes.com
Please note: All racer specifications will be strictly enforced.

Valve Cover Races – All entries are welcome!
RULES AND SPECS:
1: Small Block Chevy valve covers only (no ZR1 cam or any other cam covers)
2: Gravity race-- NO propulsion of ANY kind !!!
3: Max. weight: 8 lbs. Official scales at race site prevail !
4: Max. width: 10.5 inches (outer tire edge to outer tire edge)
5: Max. tire diameter: 4 inches
6: Max. number of tires per vehicle: 4
7: Tires shall NOT exceed beyond the length of the actual valve cover
8: Weights must be fixed no moving parts except for wheel rotation.
No liquid-filled weights.
9: No cheating
Trophies awarded for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place
Prize awarded to "most imaginatively decorated vehicle"

Yeah, I just signed up. Sounds like it will be one hell of a nice show! :thumbsup:

Back