• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Bathroom Flood... Question????

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Thanks for the heads up guys!

The Insurance adjuster will be here today around 3pm...:rolleyes:
We'll see what he says as far as the damage goes.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

~Ray

Yup its the law where I work!!! if the owner fails to shut it off all he or she has to do is call us & we go turn it off!!!

Just a thought, do you know that you are replying to a thread that is over a year old? Always look at the posting date, some threads like D.I.Y's are always good to keep around, others, like replies from 2006, should be archived into a seperate section.

If the last posting is from '06, it's probably a dead horse.

:beatdeadhorse5:

Joe B.

dead horse

Just a thought, do you know that you are replying to a thread that is over a year old? Always look at the posting date, some threads like D.I.Y's are always good to keep around, others, like replies from 2006, should be archived into a seperate section.

If the last posting is from '06, it's probably a dead horse.

:beatdeadhorse5:

Joe B.

no did not look didn't have brain engaged

Come on folks, cut him some slack will ya?

We've all re-opened dead threads at least once in our lives.

I think he's posting from work and as such, might have other things going on that requires his attention as well.

No harm no foul:thumbsup:

Wellllllll

For fear of beating that proverbial horse.....the insurance came through and we got new floors out of the deal, plus the back room repainted etc. Thanks for the interest. :wavey:

Back