• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Shadow, is this a bunch of crap?

I'm sorry I need to go.
SM

Well, when you get out of the bathroom, come on back............ :hehehe:

Seriously man, you can't POSSIBLY have more "out of the box" thoughts than I do. We just find such thoughts interesting. Since "interest" is the appetite of the mind expressing itself, I don't see any reason at all to put my mind on a diet.... :thumbsup:

Better

Thank you guys! I really needed the words of encouragement.This is why I love this forum so much. I feel apart of your family. You guys and gals are awesome. I'm feeling better. I just really have to much on my mind today. I didn't know if I was coming or going. Not to mention I haven't slept in 3 days. "As the world turns"! Thanks again you all are great. I am glad to be apart of this forum, even though suicide beat me to 300 posts, you bastard! Just kidding:D congrats bro.
SM
:crazy03:

yup!

No,I entered a prayer for judgment,and paid the fine!!As long as I don't get another ticket before DEC 5/08, I'm Home free!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

bin skating between the cracks for a while It catches up to you!!! I have test track out front if don't get caught 120+ can you just see it now just clocked this vette @130 on 41

legal

That's pretty much it:thumbsup:

I wouldn't try the legal wrangling for a number of reasons. 1st, the citation you're signing (in Florida) is NOT an admission of guilt, but merely an acknowledgement that you've received the citation and will exercise one of the 3 methods available to you to take care of it. Pay it, fight it or do driving school.

I've had people want to scribble all kinds of chit all over the bottom of tickets before:shrug01::nonod::rolleyes:

I didn't allow it and told them they could write until thier hearts content...on thier copy!

It's really pretty much a given that most people signing are doing so either under protest or duress. Very few people (I've had a few though) say thank you, or I was guilty of (WTF ever?) or you did your job.

But again, you're not admitting guilt, so there's no problem with it.

As far as the contractural nature of the constitutional ammendment, I'm NOT a lawyer, don't even play one on TV. My "best guess" was the framers of the constitution, not even realizing that we'd someday be burdened by traffic laws, intended for the protection of a citizens rights againts unlawful seizure, taxation and such which were prevelent in the days of the writings.

I don't believe they intended the ammendment to be used as a "tool" in court to defeat criminal or traffic laws or procedures; however, in it's strictist interpretation, I guess it "could?" Not being a constitutional scholar though, this discussion is way beyond my paygrade:thumbsup:

I wouldn't try it and the cost to defend against the potential repurcussions would be astronomical as compared to the ticket cost:eek:

Bottom line for/from me?

I wouldn't try this one at hoem either...without a trained professional at my side:thumbsup:

Yup! went to school !!

I used to teach the "night school" 2-3 times a week. Actually, it was 2x's a week for night school and saturday for the new drivers course!

Glad I'm done with that!

Back