• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

New here

ironhorse

Road Warrior
Hi gang:
I am glad to be here...Florida site, this is great...I am into vettes again after being away from them for 8 years...Got a 08 Yellow Z06...Awsome car...Last great vette I owned was a 90 ZR1 Lingenfelter did the motor for me back then to 415 Cu In stroker motor...Back then I was know as LT5 John...

Welcome aboard! :welcome:

Lot of great folks here, so feel free to make yourself at home.

Welcome aboard. Certainly happy to have you aboard.

Great group of folks here, always ready to lend a hand:thumbsup:

Glad you got back into the hobby/habit. Hope to see you at some of the upcoming events. Check the calendar.

If you ever get over this way, let us know and we'll plan something. We don't need much of a reason to partay!!:dancer01::thumbsup:

2008Z061.jpg

Will post more pics soon

Ironhorse

:welcome::welcome: and make yourself comfortable. You've got a beautiful ride there. Don't be a stranger. :thumbsup:

beautiful for sure, one of my favorite color's

Z-06 to boot............ Wanna do pinks?
give me, say 5 car length's ..........na make it 10 OK.
Na give me say 1310 ft. (when your 63 years old, ya gotta get a break somewhere right? LMAO

Anyway, it's great having you join us. Plenty of action here, and the best of folk's.
Spice:welcome:

Na give me say 1310 ft. (when your 63 years old, ya gotta get a break somewhere right? LMAO

Anyway, it's great having you join us. Plenty of action here, and the best of folk's.

Hehehe, thanks Spice...

new

nope head to head only way to go OLD too thats only way to do it got a 88 on nitrous diet !!! fast too!!

new

your puschin it a bit Don't want anything just want a green lite on the tree & putter thru the floor nitrous rulles try it mite like I have one no breaks??used to race motorcycles on dirit track when youg oo by the way older than you ha got a blue 88 really fast!!!!! just so you know if it comes to a light your gonna lose

Back