• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Brandon ~ 2nd Chili's Donate the Profits Day ~ Sept 29th, 7pm

Yellow

There will be a caravan from the TBV clubhouse (Ferman Chevy Corvette Building) meeting between 6-6:30.

Or just arrive @ 7pm

Brandon-Chili's
1949 West Brandon Blvd
Brandon, FL 33511
813-681-8479

If you would like to attend the Brandon location please email Mike at mnixon13@tampabay.rr.com to let him know so we can get a head count.

Great !!!

There will be a caravan from the TBV clubhouse (Ferman Chevy Corvette Building) meeting between 6-6:30.

Or just arrive @ 7pm

Brandon-Chili's
1949 West Brandon Blvd
Brandon, FL 33511
813-681-8479

If you would like to attend the Brandon location please email Mike at mnixon13@tampabay.rr.com to let him know so we can get a head count.

We went to Chili's last night and I reading about the Sept 29th day and it said that Chili's will donate 100% OF THEIR PROFITS THAT DAY to the St Judes childrens cancer society.
I think that this is AWESOME !!! 100% is alot for a company to donate and for such a good cause !!!

I will be dining out for sure at Chili's that day !!!!!

Thanks for the post for everyone to remember Yellow !!! :yesnod:

We went to Chili's last night and I reading about the Sept 29th day and it said that Chili's will donate 100% OF THEIR PROFITS THAT DAY to the St Judes childrens cancer society.
I think that this is AWESOME !!! 100% is alot for a company to donate and for such a good cause !!!

I will be dining out for sure at Chili's that day !!!!!

Thanks for the post for everyone to remember Yellow !!! :yesnod:

Yes I would hope everyone would go eat at their local Chili's that day.

I am so excited for my trip to St. Jude in October. I do not yet know the total of the Check, but there is still time. I am hoping for 100K, but last I heard it was over 80K

Back