• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Adam's Polishes 9/21 Detail Clinic PIX

Jason@Adams

It was a beautiful day in Torrance so we rolled up the warehouse doors and invited a local Audi and VW club in for a free Detail Clinic! 13 cars rolled in, 13 works of art rolled out!

IMG_5604.jpg

IMG_5602.jpg

IMG_5603.jpg

IMG_5607.jpg

IMG_5608.jpg

IMG_9217.jpg

IMG_9213.jpg

IMG_9211.jpg

IMG_9212.jpg

IMG_9210.jpg

IMG_9208.jpg

IMG_9209.jpg

IMG_9206.jpg

Great pics. I am definitely going to an Adam's detail clinic at some point.

I bought the Porter polisher from the Adam's rep at the Dimmitt show. I'm really looking forward to using it. I have to watch the DVD too.

Jason, I haven't seen any t-shirts or other accessories up on the site yet. Has it been delayed for any reason?

Scott

Great pics. I am definitely going to an Adam's detail clinic at some point.

I bought the Porter polisher from the Adam's rep at the Dimmitt show. I'm really looking forward to using it. I have to watch the DVD too.

Jason, I haven't seen any t-shirts or other accessories up on the site yet. Has it been delayed for any reason?

Scott
T-shirts and other "goodies" are being redeveloped, we want the best for you guys so the hunt continues!

Back