• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

anyone know this dealer.

vett boy

Courtesy Chev. is located in Orlando near the airport.They are also about a mile from my Orlando home (Conway self storage):D Anyone bought a new car from them?I'm torn between buying it from them or MacMulkin chev in Nashua NH and having it drop shipped in Florida.:shrug01:

We bought a new Suburban from Courtesy Pontiac/GMC a few years back. I know it's not exactly the same people you will be dealing with but it is the same franchise. They were very up front on the deal, delivered everything they promised and gave us the best deal we could find in Florida. In fact, they had the unit we purchased shipped in from another Florida dealer (in Daytona) and gave us a better price than we could get directly from the stocking dealer.

I'd certainly consider buying from them again if the price were right.

Back