• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Hello from Germany...

Vette58

Hi folks, I'm owning a '58 and currently planning my first visit to USA in January. Maybe there will be a chance to meet some of you in Kissimmee.

greets
Uli

:welcome::welcome::welcome:

Awesome to have you here, so you just visiting or moving ???

We are in Tallahassee and our shop is in Blountstown...

Hope you enjoy this site as much as we do :)

Got any :pics::pics::pics:

Only a 3 weeks visit is planned.

If you like to see some pics please look at this.

You can see what i've started with beginning of 2005.

greets
Uli

Welcome aboard:welcome:Happy to have you with us. let us know when and where and we'll see if we can get a group together for dinner or something!

Take care:wavey::thumbsup:

Welcome

Heißen Sie willkommen von TampaBay Vettes. Bitte kommen Sie in Kontakt mit uns an, wenn Sie in Florida sind.

:hehehe: Jim :hehehe:

:welcome:
Great job on that Vette.:thumbsup:
I also spotted what looked like a '63 and a '59 in the background.
Is that right?
Hope your trip to Florida is very enjoyable. :dancer01:

:welcome::welcome: Welcome aboard, glad you've joined us and I gotta tell you, beautiful restoration, wow.

I'm sure a few of us would love to meet with you in Kissimmee while your down in January. Maybe have dinner or such.

We are not honored by members from as far away as Germany very often.

Great group, don't be a stranger and drop by often with updates on the 58.

Ken:welcome::welcome:

:welcome:
Great job on that Vette.:thumbsup:
I also spotted what looked like a '63 and a '59 in the background.
Is that right?
Hope your trip to Florida is very enjoyable. :dancer01:

Yep, i had the chance to do my restoration together with a friend of mine who owns a shop => DreamCarCorner. He's restoring Corvettes for more than 20 years now.

My '58 is back to road since 2006. It will need a paintjob (Panama Yellow is my favorite :notworthy:) but in the current condition i'm not afraid to drive that baby.

greets
Uli

Attachments

• my58.jpg
    my58.jpg
    220.6 KB · Views: 127
Wow beautiful ride. How much of a hassle is it to ship across the pond and pick up on the other side??????

Yep, i had the chance to do my restoration together with a friend of mine who owns a shop => DreamCarCorner. He's restoring Corvettes for more than 20 years now.

My '58 is back to road since 2006. It will need a paintjob (Panama Yellow is my favorite :notworthy:) but in the current condition i'm not afraid to drive that baby.

greets
Uli

I'll bet you get some real looks when you are cruising around in the Vette while in Germany. Your car is way above the Mercedes and such in the background, thats for sure! While I was in Germany I saw 4 Vettes, a C6, a Z06 C5, a C5 coupe and a C3.

welcome when you are here check out old town in kissimmee on saturday night. Its a classic car cruise night:thumbsup:

Wow. Beautiful Vette, and welcome to the forum. :dancer01:

What's the purpose of the trip? Is it business, or a vacation?

Make sure to post up about a week before you come, if you'd like I can get you into Disney.

Welcome! :welcome:

Have you been to the USA before?

Hope your trip over and back is pleasant.

:thumbsup:

Thank god, it's for vacation only :thumbsup:

Cause it's the first time to come to US, me and my gilrfriend would like to make a round trip in Florida (Orlando - Tampa - Everglades - Miami - Orlando).

To visit winters meet in Kissimmee is a must for me. Maybe we also step in to Eckler's while travel to Kennedy Space Center.

Looking at all those nice places which can be visited in florida a 3 weeks trip seems much too short :D

But anyhow - I'm quite sure it will be a great trip :yesnod:

greets
Uli

Back