• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Was anyone suprised?

I always vote...

and have every 4 years since 1972...and like then, and just recently, I vote the "whole person concept" and the issues. Sad to say most of us don't.

On my voters card, I'm registered as NPA (No Party Affiliation). Which to me means I vote as I stated above, but also with military and civilian education that will afford me, and force me, to some extent, to voting for the right person. I will never get "emotionally invested" in a candidate like most. :toetap05:

When one race votes 95% for one candidate, and dares call us 'racist' is beyond the pale. It staggers the imagination what one party can say and what the other can't without having a tag line attached to it. It just pisses me the hell off that one standard is not applied to all. :shrug01:

And don't get me started on the press/media. Objective journalism 'died' in the 60's as far as I can tell. :mad:

If McCain and Obama is the best either party can do, then we're in deep sh_t from here on out! Who in their right mind would want to put themselves and their families through the hell of a campaign when our own kind, our very own neighbor and fellow Americans (press/media) 'eats their own'?? How did we arrive at destroying other people so quickly and with devestating results?? Is it no wonder we can't bring out the best people that should be in politics??

Get ready folks...you think the economy is bad now...hold on!! :hehehe:

Just MHO about things!!

Yeah... I'm in the confusing position of being glad that the person I voted for DIDN'T win, yet not at all happy that the person I didn't vote for won instead. :banghead: You do have to wonder why anyone would vote under circumstances like this....

I'll take FloridaZ with me to the Far East and live out my dream by starting my own stripclub. U.S. Navy Seamen and Marines, no cover!:thumbsup:
Probably won't be any patrons if Obama downsizes the military like he's probably gonna do.
Andy :wavey:

Yeah, Connie and I have talked off and on about just cashing out everything and hitting the road. Hmm, an enclave of ex-CorvetteFlorida USA refugees. :thumbsup: Just sitting on a beach somewhere trading lies about how fast we used to drive our vettes.
And collecting our welfare checks!:lmao::lmao::lmao:
Andy :wavey:

Back