• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

SSssssshhhhhhhhhhh...

ANTBRAX

Can you hear the Grasshopper? The nemesis/antagonist has arrived. Hello from sunny California!!!! Woulda been here yesterday but had some racin to do...
PRIORITIES!
Be careful what you wish for, you may just get that and more.

SSssssssssssssssss

Can you hear the Grasshopper? The nemesis/antagonist has arrived. Hello from sunny California!!!! Woulda been here yesterday but had some racin to do...
PRIORITIES!
Be careful what you wish for, you may just get that and more.

I missed ya! Ya know I git all teary eyed, when I don't hear from ya good ta see ya here! Don't overload your butt! where ya racin @ cause I like to see ya get your azz whooped!! from your Good friend! the PHANTOM!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: I'm still in love with ALISON!!! :thumbsup:

I missed ya! Ya know I git all teary eyed, when I don't hear from ya good ta see ya here! Don't overload your butt! where ya racin @ cause I like to see ya get your azz whooped!! from your Good friend! the PHANTOM!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: I'm still in love with ALISON!!! :thumbsup:

Thanks for the welcome DVD...This sure seems to be a wonderful, friendly group you guys have here :rolleyes: I did get beat on Sunday @ Infineon here in Norcal, but, not by a vette with nitrous:lmao: See ya around PHANTOM.............From the desk of Alison!!!

SSsssssssshhhhhhh

Thanks for the welcome DVD...This sure seems to be a wonderful, friendly group you guys have here :rolleyes: I did get beat on Sunday @ Infineon here in Norcal, but, not by a vette with nitrous:lmao: See ya around PHANTOM.............From the desk of Alison!!!

Stop back anytime! YA know I run a good shot !!!!! I know ALISON is good lookin!!!! yer not gonin ta keep her long! I'll make a move on her!!!!!........from the desk of the............ NITROUS PHANTOM!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Stop back anytime! YA know I run a good shot !!!!! I know ALISON is good lookin!!!! yer not gonin ta keep her long! I'll make a move on her!!!!!........from the desk of the............ NITROUS PHANTOM!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

You'll need a good shot to run close to me, man...you know where to find me:thumbsup:

SSsssssssssssshhhhhhh

You'll need a good shot to run close to me, man...you know where to find me:thumbsup:

YO!!.......... Grasshopper..........got 1 good vette with a 200 shot! so If ya want ta go head ta head! let me know!!! looser!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back