• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Whoa!

dvdcta

I didn't know:...I was such a controversial subject?....I read everybodys! opions. good or bad, & if, I don't like it. I just move on! life is too short, to be picking someone, apart. And as far as PM!!.. I thought, some would like to read some things? I know I do!... I too! believe in live & let live!......I don't need to have, anyone to stick up for,....ME!!!.......So let's put it to rest. Were all here to enjoy,. Stories from other,....MEMBERS!........PHANTOM!!!!......P.S.............My nitrous system can handle!....A...400...shot, and the only reason I don't run that much is. Be cause, I don't want A 350, scattered all over the highway!! Till I build a new engine!!!!!...........Now is everybody.......HAPPY??? :thumbsup:

Back