• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

This is GREAT!

vettes555

I just wondered in from the post in the other place. This is GREAT! Our own Florida Forum :dancer01: The Grey/Black background is cool also! :thumbsup:

Great job! a lot of work went into this! You even get welcomed on the site as a new member!

Glad you found us here. It is great to have our own Florida site. Thanks Rich!
Now lets see some pics.

BTW, Rich, you should add this smilie to the site.

Attachments

• thumb_thisthreadisworthlesswithoutp.gif
    thumb_thisthreadisworthlesswithoutp.gif
    80.7 KB · Views: 187
:wavey: Good to have you here. Stick around, it's a great group of peeps we're putting together...........Tom:dancer01:

vettes555 said:
I just wondered in from the post in the other place. This is GREAT! Our own Florida Forum :dancer01: The Grey/Black background is cool also! :thumbsup:

Great job! a lot of work went into this! You even get welcomed on the site as a new member!
:iagree: :yesnod:

MADN3SS said:
Glad you found us here. It is great to have our own Florida site. Thanks Rich!
Now lets see some pics.

BTW, Rich, you should add this smilie to the site.

Well I have it in my library, but I was afraid of how it would screw up the display of smilies. It is REALLY big!

Back