• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

MY BABY WAS BORN TODAY

jdurhan

She rolled off the assembly line today... C6,3lt,Z51,Mn6, Black with two tone ebony/titanium interior. I cant wait to see it on 10/19 and then drive it back home from NCM. Sold my 06 two weeks ago and am going through corvette withdrawl. :dancer01:

sign_Congrats_wav.gif

Wow! You've got to be excited! Keep us posted and then we need pics!

well thank you for your support during these trying times, I find myself looking at my screen saver a lot, its my 06 vette that I'm missing but not for long got the Vin # today all ready insured it I'm ready to go.:dancer01:

It will be worth the long two week wait. Sounds like a gorgeous car..........
Congrats! I know you are missing your 06 and not having a C6 once you have one would cause big time withdrawal. :crazy03:

conGrats!! :dancer01:

when is your appointment for delivery? I'll try to snag pics from the webcam when you're taking delivery...a few helpful folks I know did that for me and I am glad to have the pics. :thumbsup:

Back